• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

A lot of "Out of State" money is buying up position's in the Montana Legislature.
JMHO, the people moving here are not the LGBTQ+ crowd. They are attempting to escape those cities.
The LGBTQ+ stronghold is the Universities. Similar to other states. Bring in a bunch of kids, brain wash them and give them the right to vote.
Out of state money is the driving force behind gun control in most states. It is in Minnesota.
Fuck bloomberg and soros too.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd another one to boycott

237637_c9pfyxlugkwk2ef_full.jpeg
Skip down to page 46 of this link. I'm drinking my coffee at home.

this cannot be organic. they are being programmed...change my mind.

That is another thing that needs to stop, aside from corporations giving money to politics being banned, in state elections money outside the state needs to be banned. Now I realize the issues around that, and opening a office in a city for a month would need to be worked around. Same goes for cities, only that city, and counties, only that county. Perhaps you have an ongoing presence of X% of your total workforce being in the state for Y years would work.
Electoral college for state offices (both federal and state) would be good too!!!! Base it on county...each county gets X electors based on some population formula that automatically discounts higher population densities which tend to inbreed politically.

OR MAYBE...MAYBE go back to "owning real property" to vote!! I'd settle for not being on the welfare doll being banned from voting. No contribution, no vote!!!!!!!!! White, black, Asian, Hispanic, indigenous, gay, straight, "mentally ill budweiser drinkers", can vote if not on the doll. (Granted, I'd still prefer "real property.")

I've got an idea...let's call it...say...it has to do with a F'ing BIG hole...with LOTS of F'ing dirt!
Mac;)

Reactions: jungle45 and Ronws