• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20230428-064618.png

"These “goals” include laudable aspirations such as “ending poverty”, and eradicating world hunger,"

War, famine, and mass murder via bioweapons is not working fast enough. Don't worry, they are going to "accelerate implementation" to get to that 2030 plan. Better run out and vote for them there republicans! They are going to stop this!

"These “goals” include laudable aspirations such as “ending poverty”, and eradicating world hunger,"

War, famine, and mass murder via bioweapons is not working fast enough. Don't worry, they are going to "accelerate implementation" to get to that 2030 plan. Better run out and vote for them there republicans! They are going to stop this!
translation...you can't have hungry or poor people if they're all dead

Personally I think that doing this to the people that follow this religion is not going to go well. Their history takes a pretty dim view on people or groups "screwing around" in their religious beliefs.

What I think will happen is they (followers of Islam) will start to get sporty, and then the TV will tell people that these people are now more "dangerous" then MAGA republicans.....well perhaps not that far but you get the drift.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Someone ordered a hit.

Here today gone tomorrow, got to put on your big boy pants when fucking with the elites. Are you able to remain anonymous or do you have the capabilities to remove your enemy before he removes you........

"A man's got to know his limitations"​

Problem is in this video the guy was shot as he was exiting... most courts these days will say the perp was no longer a threat when he was shot... opening the door for the merchant to be sued into eternity...
I saw that but I dismiss that excuse because he used a gun, so to me it was a fair fight. The legal system is the problem amongst other things in our fucked up society.

Problem is in this video the guy was shot as he was exiting... most courts these days will say the perp was no longer a threat when he was shot... opening the door for the merchant to be sued into eternity...
Sadly this is true. The ONLY thing would be as the guy left he turned to his side and flashed his gun. But, shooting a fleeing perp isn't generally good on ones CV.

Last edited:
Personally I think something may happen here, this has gotten enough weight behind it.....finally, that they can't hide the incompetence anymore.

Time will tell.

The only thing that will happen is something "misfortunate" will happen to the judge. Its not incompetence, its planned and its despicable to anyone who believes in law and order. Soros is winning.

I thought this might be a serious challenge for the jury to decide as well, but then again depends on the city and who gets to sit on the jury

Imagine that........

I never liked her against the likes of Steffi and Chris; but no doubt one of the best players of all time.

However, despite cancellation attempts, she's stuck to her guns on this one...calling bullshit since day 1.

Reactions: Mwalex