• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

So. much. evil.

I hear shit like this and its everything I can do to keep my head from exploding.
It’s a safe guess that 100,000 missing kids are not in factories throughout the US. These kids are house slaves, farm workers, drug mules and sex toys. The ONLY way that many kids went missing was in the US government was involved.

Climate lockdowns coming.

15 minute cities and digital currency are both shackles of a slave state.
The democrats are slavers ! Everything they propose and do. Moves towards enslavement of people to the state.
Most republicans pay lip service to freedom, But don't vote or fight for freedom .
The European union and the UN are on the same path to total enslavement of the world's population.

Lines up with my thinking fairly well, but I feel the need to expand a bit. When he is using the n-word he is not talking about black people he is talking about worthless people, and those come in any color and are in every walk of life.

We need to define worthless here as I am using it, and it lines up with the "internet" def of the world..... (of a person) having no good qualities; deserving contempt.

These are people that want something for nothing as well as people cultivating the general "feeling" that you are owed this that or the other. No one owes you a single thing, this country is/was a fantastic place, where you could become anything you want. Like the Barret guy above look at his history, and what his hard work has done for him. He did not cheat anyone out of anything, take advantage of anyone, he built something and people wanted it, it is that simple. The idea that he took a chance from someone else, someone "not as fortunate" is bure garbage. Nothing is stopping anyone from doing great things but themselves, and history is full of people of all colors and walks of life doing just that, our country allowed people for really the first time to do what they wanted......to "pursue happiness", not the right to it but the right to pursue it, that is a very important thing, words matter.

I had a lot more, but I am sure my alphabet guy is going into overdrive already.

Each person is his own person, judge them by their actions not actions of the larger tribe. "All men are...." "All women are...." Fred is an idiot, Jane is a self serving narcissist. That is how it is to work. Those that promote these sub tribes to do horrid things, that is where the issue lies, if not for them this would have been over long ago.

15 minute cities and digital currency are both shackles of a slave state.
The democrats are slavers ! Everything they propose and do. Moves towards enslavement of people to the state.
Most republicans pay lip service to freedom, But don't vote or fight for freedom .
The European union and the UN are on the same path to total enslavement of the world's population.

I am not sure, I think a great many R's are more evil over the D's. The D's at least let you know what their game plan is, the R's tell you one thing and do another.

Also lining up with my other post, not all D's. I think in the political world Manchin is an example of not going with the flow. In the "outside" world there are many but Maher comes up as another calling out the stupid. A great many Feminists have finally seen what the end game is while watching a bearded man go into the girls bathroom with phone in hand right after their 10yr old daughter, or destroy their chances of a scolarship by loosing to a man at a swimming event.

Personally I think as it goes farther and farther to the......YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?!?!?!? More people will go.....ahhhh I am not so sure of that. Now will there be time left to do anything about it, who knows. Will anyone here live to a ripe old age to see it, personally I doubt it. Will my son, yea I do think so. If there is any grandchildren floating around inside him and his wife, yea I would place a bet on those poor people having to live through times we can't even imagine.

The implications of this to both the border and long term for all nations is pretty fascinating stuff.

gLWA6fcLpBEf.png

I am not sure, I think a great many R's are more evil over the D's. The D's at least let you know what their game plan is, the R's tell you one thing and do another.

Also lining up with my other post, not all D's. I think in the political world Manchin is an example of not going with the flow. In the "outside" world there are many but Maher comes up as another calling out the stupid. A great many Feminists have finally seen what the end game is while watching a bearded man go into the girls bathroom with phone in hand right after their 10yr old daughter, or destroy their chances of a scolarship by loosing to a man at a swimming event.

Personally I think as it goes farther and farther to the......YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?!?!?!? More people will go.....ahhhh I am not so sure of that. Now will there be time left to do anything about it, who knows. Will anyone here live to a ripe old age to see it, personally I doubt it. Will my son, yea I do think so. If there is any grandchildren floating around inside him and his wife, yea I would place a bet on those poor people having to live through times we can't even imagine.
To be clear! I hate the republicans almost as much as the democrats. I agree the democrats are much more honest about their lust for power and control. The republicans are right there too. They just pretend to be conservative and pay lip service to Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. Especially during election cycles!
Yet, what have they accomplished when they had the control and power to turn back the democrats insanity?
Jack and shit is what they accomplished! Cowards and frauds are what 99% of the Republican political class truly are!
Just to be clear.

Someone please explain the use of the term "reproductive freedom" in relation to abortion. Reproduction and abortion are polar opposite terms. The correct terms should be "murdering, irresponsible bitches".

To be clear! I hate the republicans almost as much as the democrats. I agree the democrats are much more honest about their lust for power and control. The republicans are right there too. They just pretend to be conservative and pay lip service to Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. Especially during election cycles!
Yet, what have they accomplished when they had the control and power to turn back the democrats insanity?
Jack and shit is what they accomplished! Cowards and frauds are what 99% of the Republican political class truly are!
Just to be clear.
I could not agree more.

But but but, I’m just anti semetic

View attachment 8129089

While I'm not saying that is complete B.S. let's just say it seems pretty far fetched.

I've been the man carrying and presenting the infant to the Rabbi and the elders at the Briss.
The women have to stand and watch from a distance and there was no such flinging parts going on.
If anything the Rabbi would be adding it to his collection or something.

Perhaps some crazy groups do it (just like splinter groups of other religions do crazy things), but it's not part of what you would probably ever see.

A lot of "Out of State" money is buying up position's in the Montana Legislature.
JMHO, the people moving here are not the LGBTQ+ crowd. They are attempting to escape those cities.
The LGBTQ+ stronghold is the Universities. Similar to other states. Bring in a bunch of kids, brain wash them and give them the right to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
A lot of "Out of State" money is buying up position's in the Montana Legislature.
JMHO, the people moving here are not the LGBTQ+ crowd. They are attempting to escape those cities.
The LGBTQ+ stronghold is the Universities. Similar to other states. Bring in a bunch of kids, brain wash them and give them the right to vote.

That is another thing that needs to stop, aside from corporations giving money to politics being banned, in state elections money outside the state needs to be banned. Now I realize the issues around that, and opening a office in a city for a month would need to be worked around. Same goes for cities, only that city, and counties, only that county. Perhaps you have an ongoing presence of X% of your total workforce being in the state for Y years would work.