• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1688927315697.jpeg

This is kind a like getting a gift certificate to get my private parts removed.

Obviously, since they are giving them away, I am not alone in my feelings towards these despicable sub-humans. (And a fictional novel about a fictional band)

7B601579-188E-4F9F-9BF4-A713C3A6E423.png

Was in Phoenix two weeks ago. Only 105, no humidity. Got back to Louisiana 99 with 90% humidity. Felt worse here!
Hotter than your ball sweat fucking your sister in-law! 🤣
No doubt the humidity is a killer.
When it’s raining and still over 110* there is no more “it’s a dry heat” story.
Monsoon season is right around the corner!

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex and 10ring'r
Re: Alleged Adrenochrome Empire

The Overton window does not only apply to acceptable political policies but also to judgements in the court of public opinion and in extension to actual court proceedings. It is counterproductive trying to convict or acquit someone with a hypothesis that lacks evidence AND is in the realm of the inconceivable. A good example would be the long lasting denial of the Holocaust. The victims could not speak up and the whole concept was -and to some extend still is- inconceivable to most folks.

Organized pedophilia is bad enough. It is a criminal act provable with the testimony of survivors. It is also detested by the vast majority of the population including even the most violent criminals. There is absolutely no need to enter these conspiracy rabbit holes and give the opposing side ammunition to paint you as a nutcase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Maybe not interesting to most for what they are doing ( I find it important on a number of levels), but now that this has started it goes down the path of "approved" texts - you can still have whatever you want, its just "updated".

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

They should think this through a little more

One of the images from above article:

GettyImages-1515201562.jpg

I need to know this motherfucker's citizenship status and nationality. In the Republic of Korea, military service for age 18 males is compulsive and mandatory. Failure to report for duty upon issuance of the draft notice can bring charges up to high treason depending on the circumstances of the failure to show. Failure to show by leaving the country for another via visa/green card/permanent residence status can result in detainment by ROK military intelligence in collaboration with local authorities, and permanent revocation of ROK passport upon extradition back to the ROK.

If everything adds up here, ONE PHONE CALL, and this nigga is fucked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
what the fuck?

Officials in Chicago, Illinois, have moved more than three dozen border crossers and illegal aliens out of a police station in the city’s southwest side after allegations that officers were having sex with some of the new arrivals, including a teenage girl.

As Breitbart News reported, the Chicago Police Department’s Bureau of Internal Affairs has opened an investigation into a sexual misconduct allegation where an officer has been accused of having sex with and impregnating a teenage migrant girl. Other officers have also been accused of having sex with migrants at the police station.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex