• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

I read some of woo's rambles.
He bitched because white's outnumber Asian's in America 7:1 ; what's the ration of Chinese to whites in China? - asking for a friend.

Motherfucker sought the WRONG place to live at in the first place...

Anti-white...
Antisemitic...
Anti-American...
Anti-gun except for extremist "revolutionaries" like himself and his fellow terrorists...

He should have went HERE instead, because it fits all of the above:

ap_17105216192402.jpg

He might even earn himself a spot in Kim Jong Un's personal favorites list and get himself a nice apartment in one of the new high-rises at Mansudae in Pyongyang, but ONE wrong move or statement one day and off to the Gulag...

ETA: Heard about the explosion while at work and did not have my smartphone on me at the time but everybody was saying: "That might be an ANTIFA or BLM cell". Looks like we were NOT off by any significant margin at all...

Reactions: Mwalex

FBI Director Christopher Wray called Tuesday for the reauthorization of a U.S. government surveillance tool set to expire at the end of the year, warning Senate lawmakers that there would be “devastating” consequences for public safety if the program is allowed to lapse.

At issue is Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which allows the U.S. government to collect without a warrant the communications of targeted foreigners outside the United States.

While it may be true, am I wrong to be suspicious?

Scare 'em real good, make them give up their rights for the illusion of safety.

Please keep FISA or the terrorists gonna git chu.

Even for a person who IS carrying, the correct way for dealing with something like this is shown right there. You don't know what kind of hardware these mofos have, how good they can shoot, and how eager they are to kill people if they faced resistance. Expect the worst and fucking cream them with a 3000 pound 200 horsepower projectile. No such thing as overkill here. Several Hamas terrorists on October 7th 2023 were also killed by vehicles when the drivers realized what was happening and gunned their engines for any terrorists running around on foot or on bikes.

In the Brazilian case above, BOTH thugs were DRT. The one to the left was struck, flew ahead of the car, landed in front of it, and was ran over again as the motorist drove over him. The one that never left the video frame had his spine completely broken in several places and skull burst like an egg when he landed back onto the street.

• Haha
Reactions: goinghunting

lol. Rabid fat feminist hoes did an outstanding job of allowing men to get all the women’s scholarships. I bet women regret aligning with the lgbtqgdekxbdusjd community now, lol. Hope that extra $0.20 an hour in wage equality was worth throwing away all future generations of women’s chances to be competitive at sports.

IMG_1567.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
fucking retard doesn't realize the DOJ has had all the video for years? jesus fucking christ.
the only people being protected by blurred faces are feds and their puppets.

And people believe this bullshit because they don't use their brains.

Unfucking believable, no not really.