PortaJohn

Welcome to the new "Medical Matrix" of America..... Of course it is happening. Those who remain healthy will never see it until their health fails.
By that time they become a piece of The Matrix.

1701880151661.jpeg

Last edited:
All those leaving DC are declaring "My work is done"........ Like a demolition crew, moving on to that beach resort in the Bahamas.
All on the taxpayer's dollar.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., announced Wednesday that he will resign from his congressional seat after being ousted as House Speaker.
McCarthy made the announcement in an opinion piece for The Wall Street Journal.

Reactions: Beefmanne
Don't let the screen door slap you in the ass............

Another Paul Ryan. There's several others that are walking away now that they have their lifetime paychecks. But they are also giving away the house in case Trump wins. Then they will campaign on the slogans of "Elect a Republican so we can fix it "

All those leaving DC are declaring "My work is done"........ Like a demolition crew, moving on to that beach resort in the Bahamas.
All on the taxpayer's dollar.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., announced Wednesday that he will resign from his congressional seat after being ousted as House Speaker.
McCarthy made the announcement in an opinion piece for The Wall Street Journal.

Like rats escaping being drowned.

There is no way this can be true
It's my understanding that the VA contracts with ICE for health for migrants. Under the law migrants need to a medical screening within 12 hours and a comprehensive Health Assessment within 14 days. The VA has an average time of Veteran's appointments in Texas of 38 days.

That said the only article I could find was this: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/va...-scrutiny-advocates-border-crisis-intensifies

ICE information:

It's my understanding that the VA contracts with ICE for health for migrants. Under the law migrants need to a medical screening within 12 hours and a comprehensive Health Assessment within 14 days. The VA has an average time of Veteran's appointments in Texas of 38 days.

That said the only article I could find was this: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/va...-scrutiny-advocates-border-crisis-intensifies

ICE information:
The VA can't meet the needs of Veterans yet they contract out to another federal agency further making them slower? Federal law says illegals need screening within 12 hours upon entering? Is that if they get caught? If they don't get caught no screening?

My foreign national ex wife had to have a physical and screening. She came in through legal means. I paid for everything out of pocket. If they are coming by legal means yet can't afford to pay for Dr visit, they don't need to be here.

VA should not be allowed to contract out to ICE at the detriment of veterans. Not their problem.

The worthless republicans should be raising holy hell over this but of course nothing.

The VA can't meet the needs of Veterans yet they contract out to another federal agency further making them slower? Federal law says illegals need screening within 12 hours upon entering? Is that if they get caught? If they don't get caught no screening?

My foreign national ex wife had to have a physical and screening. She came in through legal means. I paid for everything out of pocket. If they are coming by legal means yet can't afford to pay for Dr visit, they don't need to be here.

VA should not be allowed to contract out to ICE at the detriment of veterans. Not their problem.

The worthless republicans should be raising holy hell over this but of course nothing.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Expert684
Why would anyone expect anything different from the America last President #2.
Obama was the 1st America last President. His puppet continues Obama's work!
Wonder! Why the media's not running this story? Instead of their normal propaganda!
There's currently five branches of the federal government
Executive, legislative, judicial, alphabet and the Pravda media.
All of them are corrupt

The perp who inflicted those injuries need to find himself abruptly awakened one night to the feel of drenching wet blankets and bedsheets, his nose filling up with the strong smell of diesel fuel, and then before he can even react, he finds himself experiencing what it is like to plunge through the swirling 3000° F plasma corona of the Sun unprotected...

Republican or Democrat is meaningless. All Democrats are liberal and only a few Republicans are conservative. The two parties should be the Liberals and the Conservatives. We would then see that all of Congress is 85% Liberals, at least, and only 15% Conservatives, at most.

Worse, based on promises made, not kept, IMHO, but yeah... just another NeoCon Globalist, RINO... While I don't at-all agree with what they stand for, I actually have more respect for the democraps at this point... At least they act upon their stated beliefs (to our demise, I'm afraid...)
The demonicrats enter every battle as if it's a gunfight--"Always cheat, always win"

The perp who inflicted those injuries need to find himself abruptly awakened one night to the feel of drenching wet blankets and bedsheets, his nose filling up with the strong smell of diesel fuel, and then before he can even react, he finds himself experiencing what it is like to plunge through the swirling 3000° F plasma corona of the Sun unprotected...
I like your imagination👍
762A0EEF-6DA5-45E9-AE4B-F0AAB3AEC8A8.jpeg