• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

As someone that lost a spouse to cancer , I thought I’d never wish it on anyone.
In her case I will take a mulligan. Hope she starts her time in Hell most Ricky Tick.👎
Very sorry for your loss…

I was just about to post the same; lost my dad to esophageal cancer right in the middle of pilot training after the Academy, and it fucked up my life more than I could have imagined at the time. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to lose a spouse, or God forbid a child. Cancer sucks.

Period.

But, while I would never wish it upon anyone, I’ll not shed a tear for her as she lays dying from it.

Que Running Man and the edited footage.

“Cue”

d62mu1p-5957c414-1b12-4034-9722-2373d03ca80a.jpg

Jill on The View to start pushing packing SCOTUS and clarifying the debate. Clarence & Alito need to watch their six.

On the debates: they will shut Trump's microphone off whenever he starts speaking the truth.

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss…

I was just about to post the same; lost my dad to esophageal cancer right in the middle of pilot training after the Academy, and it fucked up my life more than I could have imagined at the time. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to lose a spouse, or God forbid a child. Cancer sucks.

Period.

But, while I would never wish it upon anyone, I’ll not shed a tear for her as she lays dying from it.
You’re right , I wouldn’t or shouldn’t wish cancer on anyone …BUT seeing as she already has it …., my mourning will be nanosecond brief. 👋 👋

You’re right , I wouldn’t or shouldn’t wish cancer on anyone …BUT seeing as she already has it …., my mourning will be nanosecond brief. 👋 👋

Pancreatic cancer is really, really awful.Between the nausea and anorexia with weight loss (they are alway all potheads and need to be), the bone metastases are excuciating.

Pancreatic cancer is really, really awful.Between the nausea and anorexia with weight loss (they are alway all potheads and need to be), the bone metastases are excuciating.
Ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch is dead………
I’m not as good as person as most you apparently I hope that cow experiences, the most painful pancreatic cancer known to man and then burns in hell for all eternity……..

Karma is a bitch.......

German chick wtf??!
from video
"women are 60% of Mexico " === Hmm, the other 20% of males are here working sending their money home
'I don't know who the other candidates are, but I'm voting for the woman', said the woman
'Other candidates have been assassinated' == great way of taking out your competition, to ensure that your candidate wins

Ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch is dead………
I’m not as good as person as most you apparently I hope that cow experiences, the most painful pancreatic cancer known to man and then burns in hell for all eternity……..
Couple of spoonfuls of Fresh from the MexTex border Fentanyl prn for pain 👍
Helps for a sooner and smoother transition period. 👺

Last edited:

Honestly it's too late for that. People are waking up (those that where not aware already) and see that Trump is the outsider to the political class. That makes him the choice of the people. If they pardon him these new awaken people will not change their minds as they have been blacked pilled already.

“For many years we prayed to get rid of the ANC [African National Congress]. We watched as it destroyed our beautiful country,” she said, gesturing toward a gaping pothole filled with muddy water.

“But now that the ANC’s fallen so badly, so fast, in such a shocking way, I’m finding it hard to find a reason to celebrate.”

Ms. Kruger’s voice trailed off, almost drowned out by screeches from a flock of African ibises.

“I mean, look at what’s rising to replace it!” she exclaimed. “Something even worse. We were in trouble under the ANC. Now we’re in even bigger trouble.”

As she is Jewish, her family probably got out once Hitler came into power. Those that left Germany late in the war often went to Argentina, and they were "not Jewish".
i just hope a female might care more about countless migrant women and girls being raped every day by their traffickers...
...but i doubt it.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A juror was dismissed Monday after reporting that a woman dropped a bag of $120,000 in cash at her home and offered her more money if she would vote to acquit seven people charged with stealing more than $40 million from a program meant to feed children during the pandemic.

“This is completely beyond the pale,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Thompson said in court on Monday. “This is outrageous behavior. This is stuff that happens in mob movies.”

These seven are the first of 70 defendants expected to go to trial in a conspiracy that cost taxpayers $250 million. Eighteen others have pleaded guilty, and authorities said they recovered about $50 million in one of the nation’s largest pandemic-related fraud cases. Prosecutors say just a fraction of the money went to feed low-income kids, while the rest was spent on luxury cars, jewelry, travel and property.

Despite the court sentencing him to six years in prison and five years of probation, the court later suspended all of Calderon-Interiano’s prison time, according to ICE. The agency says he was ordered to register as a sex offender and then released by the Baltimore County Detention Center on an unknown date. (RELATED: Rhode Island Court Released Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Child Molestation Despite Detainer, ICE Says)
No prison time for these f*cks!!

Its happening all over! Whose kid will be next?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene ripped into Dr. Anthony Fauci, refusing to use his doctor title and accusing him of signing off on barbaric experiments on dogs.

The Georgia Republican grilled Fauci during a hearing of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on Monday, calling him out for previous claims he made about representing science.

“Do you think that’s appropriate… Mr. Fauci, because you’re not a doctor, — you’re Mr. Fauci in my few minutes,” she said before saying, “No, I don’t need your answer.”

Rep. Jamie Raskin asked Chairman Brad Wenstrup if members were allowed to deny that a doctor is actually a doctor.

“Yes, because in my time, that man does not deserve to have a license,” Greene responded. “As a matter of fact, it should be revoked and he belongs in prison.”

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) backed up “loving father” President Joe Biden and his claims about the innocence of his son, Hunter Biden.

The New York Democrat defended the commander-in-chief on NBC’s “Meet the Press” for saying that his son had done “nothing wrong” related to the federal investigation into tax and gun charges.

“First of all, my son has done nothing wrong,” Biden said in an interview last year with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle before Hunter had been indicted on the charges. “I trust him. I have faith in him.”

The scandal-ridden younger Biden pleaded not guilty in October to the federal gun charges in October. Attempts to delay the trial or get the charges dismissed have so far failed.

Jeffries was asked Sunday if it was “appropriate” for the president to comment publicly on his son’s case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

ROME (LifeSiteNews) — The Rome headquarters of an Italian pro-life and pro-family organization has been vandalized by LGBT activists for the second time in 10 days.

The group Pro Vita e Famiglia reported on May 30 that “LGBTQAI+ activists who claimed responsibility for the act on their social networks” spray-painted the shutters of its headquarters with threats like “you will pay,” “We’ll not give you peace,” and “trans riot.”

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
i don't believe i have ever met a united methodist, or if i did, it never came up.
apparently they are gun grabbers that support strict gun laws.

Interesting occurrence today. There is a Mexico based ETF I track because the return has been excellent over the past few years. Oddly enough it dropped in value by 10.7% today. I am not saying it was because a woman was elected president but the timing is interesting.