• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Holy crap! Since when does Piers Fucking Morgan actually present what appears to be a balanced perspective?!?!

Things must be worse for the left than we perceive, and asshats like him are doing everything they can to rehabilitate their public persona. Wild.

Interesting times indeed…

hes been on the wrong side of history for a long time. i suspect its his way of getting people to forget and not come after him.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
sEEHtygmOx32.jpeg
Next duty station..... Anchorage

According to Davidson, the FBI argued, “the public would not understand these, they would misconstrue them, they would fuel conspiracy theories, and therefore in the best interest of preventing future shootings, with similar incidents, these should not be made public.”

This entire statement severely pisses me off. The part in bold especially.
Who are these inbred bureaucratic weasels to decide what we may or may not understand? Who are they to decide that they are holy enough and smart enough to decide what we should see and what we should think?

Assholes. Just another symptom of an elitist system that is corrupt and manipulative.

According to Davidson, the FBI argued, “the public would not understand these, they would misconstrue them, they would fuel conspiracy theories, and therefore in the best interest of preventing future shootings, with similar incidents, these should not be made public.”

Who are these inbred bureaucratic weasels to decide what we may or may not understand? Who are they to decide that they are holy enough and smart enough to decide what we should see and what we should think?

Assholes. Just another symptom of an elitist system that is corrupt and manipulative.
They have used this line quite a bit. Remember, we wouldn’t understand Covid either.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex

I have no doubt that he said that and presented it that way, and in his own twisted mind he may actually believe it. Thing is, reality is almost the exact opposite of the FBI's statements. The public would understand. It would not misconstrue them at all. It would expose the conspiracy, and prevent future shootings by exposing all the markers of a deranged individual.

In short, the FBI must do all it can to hide the truth, which it has been doing with greater and greater frequency. It is 100% a political weapon of the left now. We don't have an "FBI" anymore. They are now the DNC Secret Police headed by a commissar.

2500 a day, unless you use the CBP app. then its STILL UNLIMITED:

"President Joe Biden pledged that illegal immigrants would still be able to seek asylum in the United States if they made an appointment, which can be done through the CBP One app, even under his executive order targeting illegal immigration."

Da Mayor of Baton Rouge:
View attachment 8432517
Shit hole for a City!
Plus the air smells funny there. The first time I was there for work I stepped off the plane and asked "What the fuck is that smell?" Another passenger told me it was the smell of dead bodies due to all the street violence. It gave me high expectations when I knew it would be midnight before I got to my hotel. I even witnessed a commercial building being broken into on the drive. They were quick at prying the bars off the windows.

Plus the air smells funny there. The first time I was there for work I stepped off the plane and asked "What the fuck is that smell?" Another passenger told me it was the smell of dead bodies due to all the street violence. It gave me high expectations when I knew it would be midnight before I got to my hotel. I even witnessed a commercial building being broken into on the drive. They were quick at prying the bars off the windows.
One of the first odor's I detect when flying in is the smell of mildew. The second is the aroma from the Exxon plant (the smell of money). If I land in New Orleans and drive to Baton Rouge it is the smell of the swamp. It all depends on the direction of the wind.

Go in prepared to kill a carjacker.

Reactions: Mwalex