• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

4zfT3gA4jpML.jpeg

So, military aged males from terrorist countries all over the world flooding unchecked over our border into the US and now all military aged Americans will be flooding out across the border out.

Future historians will be astonished at the self destruction.
The traditional people that went into the military want nothing to do with it now, and I don't blame them. This is far worse then the post Vietnam era, and Jimmy Carter for the military. And we all know it, it is clear they know it as well. This is why they want to force it upon people. You know the illegals will not be called up. This is all to further weaken the straight American male population in this country

True. The "culture" in America has changed. Remember these people vote and those constituents continue to keep "their people" in office.
Voting is not for the good of the country. Voting is for the good of the "tribe".
For 20 years the tribe has kept re-electing this person to different elected official positions.

I think you also need to put the word vote in quotes. We are learning just how that all works....and it is past any shadow of doubt.

I read the full two-volume version.

Lately, I read a "fiction" book called "The Attack" - that's a "what if" set of stories about our open borders and what could very likely happen as a result. Thought provoking and not very assuring at all.
I found a couple, I think this is the one?

1717680734701.png

Looks interesting. I usually don't do fiction, but this one sounds interesting. I am currently doing one of the winter war with Finland I will move this up to the next slot.

I saved one of those photos from long ago. It was of a school teacher on a field trip with small children. She was armed with a rifle and to everyone in the photo, it was "the norm". Reminded me of the Ma Ma Bear and some cubs. America is well down the path of "Survival of the Fittest". Daily we see situations where American's are not the fittest in a confrontation. Unfortunate.
I think we are in the later stages of the American version of just this. Open carry and constitutional carry is where I go to as proof of this. Saw a guy open carrying at a pizza place just this week. 30 years ago, even if legal I would have never taken my eyes off of him. Today I kept up with him, but nothing like it once was.

Personally I am not a fan of open carry, and really for one reason. I refer to the uniform as the "shoot me first" shirts. Much better to not even be a blip on the radar of someone doing bad things. I understand that the likely hood of someone seeing the gun and getting second thoughts of doing bad things is something that happens, but he will just do something bad somewhere he feels more comfortable. I would, at least at one time, wanted to be there to stop it. If the "shoot me first" shirt stopped it then and there, I was cool with that. Now I just don't want to think about it anymore.

I think we are in the later stages of the American version of just this. Open carry and constitutional carry is where I go to as proof of this. Saw a guy open carrying at a pizza place just this week. 30 years ago, even if legal I would have never taken my eyes off of him. Today I kept up with him, but nothing like it once was.

Personally I am not a fan of open carry, and really for one reason. I refer to the uniform as the "shoot me first" shirts. Much better to not even be a blip on the radar of someone doing bad things. I understand that the likely hood of someone seeing the gun and getting second thoughts of doing bad things is something that happens, but he will just do something bad somewhere he feels more comfortable. I would, at least at one time, wanted to be there to stop it. If the "shoot me first" shirt stopped it then and there, I was cool with that. Now I just don't want to think about it anymore.
I basically still allow the thought of "Eliminate the threat" to guide me. If something is going on and I can just move away I will do that. If the threat is blocking my exit... go figure. I'm old, slow and don't ride a white stallion....

Reactions: Hayden#69
Reactions: Mwalex
When I went to Israel on vacation a few years ago - very common to see Israelis with their military issue weapons in civilian clothes. AT historical/religious sites, school kids had chaperones with long guns.
A surprise attack by Palestinian group Hamas on Israel – combining gunmen breaching security barriers and a barrage of rockets fired from Gaza – was launched at dawn during the Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah.

A reminder to keep their guard up.

Rules of Engagement. US soldiers were same "inside the wire". Common.
Israel usually plays by their own rules, my thinking is they are more the “cruiser ready type”. I still like the appearance she displays being proactive by having the proper tools at hand if the need arises. I believe a few threads back this was similar discussion, the NG in NYC subway tunnels with unloaded rifles until the Governor disarmed them of their rifles.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
IF there is a debate Trump needs to play that clip....Just hold up his phone and play it.
There should not be any future debates between Trump and PedoJoe BECAUSE based on the laptop being real, Biden and his entire administration should be removed from office. The reality of the laptop being real is much larger than just saying it does not exist.

There should not be any future debates between Trump and PedoJoe BECAUSE based on the laptop being real, Biden and his entire administration should be removed from office. The reality of the laptop being real is much larger than just saying it does not exist.
Charges will be dropped and the slate for Hunter wiped clean, ASGH! :mad:
One can only hope at this point?

I honestly wanted to give Dems the benefit of the doubt that they were just trying to do what they thought is the right thing. For a long while now I know that they are truly evil and want demonic things to happen. This is why they do the things they do. They only use children to get what they want. Whether it's for their evil sexual needs or trying to take away rights of others, they use children. They are truly evil.