• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

PortaJohn

1718060423707.png

leniency creates victims

Subhuman bitch needs to never see the coming of the new year. Whatever needs to be done, somebody in the system needs to do it. Whether by paying an inmate extra commissary, or putting her in an isolation cell with a nonfunctioning plumbing system and having all the staff "forget" she is in there for a couple of weeks...

Everybody else, WATCH YOUR SURROUNDINGS all the time. Carrying a pistol and a knife is merely the BASICS of everyday precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and your family. Surprise attacks like this literally come out of nowhere. If somebody appears to be even a little bit sketchy or "not right", make sure you keep your distance and a part of your vision on them at all times. This happens almost every day in large metro areas like NYC and San Francisco, and the only reason why they rarely make headlines is because the vast majority of these attacks are surprise punches, smacks, striking with a cane or umbrella, and then running away, leaving the victims slightly injured or just shaken up. If any of these unhinged fucks decided to up the ante and use a knife or randomly shoot someone, they would have racked up a terrifying body count in no time amongst crowds where 90-99% of people are buried in their smartphone screens or wearing noise cancelling headphones, paying no attention to potential hostiles and EDPs running around.

On Sunday, Humayun Afghan, the spokesperson for the Taliban's Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, revealed that the group had sold 130,000 tons of crude oil for $71.6 million before it successfully put up another 20,000 tons (146,000 barrels) of crude worth $10.5 million for bidding on the same day. This marks a reversal of fortunes for one of the Middle East’s most volatile regions with the country previously importing the 50,000 barrels of oil it consumes daily from neighboring countries such as Iran and Uzbekistan.

I shoot Field Target air rifle comps and we often shoot through very small holes at 10Y to 20Y. Also I was using the SHOOTER app since it came out for holds or dialing for FT, 22rf, and centerfire. It's actually quite easy to keep a 177 pellet inside a 1/2" kill zone inside of 15Y off shooting sticks while seated.

15 years ago there was a unique stage at a centerfire precision rifle match in Phoenix. I tied for 1st in points with one other guy on this stage by hitting the 1/4" dot at 11Y. It was also easy because I had been doing similar for many years previous to this day with my airgun. Basically everyone else but the two of us were afraid to even try their centerfires at 11Y.
After this day I decided I'd set my sights on buying a S&B 5-25 because it focused down to 10M.
When I bought it I'd switch it back and forth between my centerfire and my airgun and won matches in centerfire and airgun.

But for me not knowing how far off a centerfire bullet would deflect from shooting through that monitor would be terrifying.
Ha a blade of grass will deflect a pellet enough to miss a small kill zone on a FT target which has happened to me plenty of times.
Aim small, miss small.............my targets at 100 yards are 1" target dots ...............

I shoot Field Target air rifle comps and we often shoot through very small holes at 10Y to 20Y. Also I was using the SHOOTER app since it came out for holds or dialing for FT, 22rf, and centerfire. It's actually quite easy to keep a 177 pellet inside a 1/2" kill zone inside of 15Y off shooting sticks while seated.

15 years ago there was a unique stage at a centerfire precision rifle match in Phoenix. I tied for 1st in points with one other guy on this stage by hitting the 1/4" dot at 11Y. It was also easy because I had been doing similar for many years previous to this day with my airgun. Basically everyone else but the two of us were afraid to even try their centerfires at 11Y.
After this day I decided I'd set my sights on buying a S&B 5-25 because it focused down to 10M.
When I bought it I'd switch it back and forth between my centerfire and my airgun and won matches in centerfire and airgun.

But for me not knowing how far off a centerfire bullet would deflect from shooting through that monitor would be terrifying.
Ha a blade of grass will deflect a pellet enough to miss a small kill zone on a FT target which has happened to me plenty of times.
If your scope won’t focus at short range just put a 1/4” hole in the objective lense cover. I use it to shoot snakes at close range with subsonic rounds

Reactions: steve123 and Loner
A SITDOWN WITH "THE LAST OUTLAW"...

Sose The Ghost of motorcycle club culture hub Demons Row TV interviews George Christie, one of the most legendary outlaw bikers of his day who had rode with the Hells Angels for decades. The topic of this multipart interview revolves around the 1% patch that identifies all true outlaw clubs across the board. Also known as the Diamond, with their wearers often called "Diamondbacks". Who created this patch? What makes it so mysterious and intriguing? And why are non-club riders expressly forbidden from wearing a Diamond, with disastrous consequences if they do?

Many religious leaders in North America are denigrating actual living by faith in god, to the benefit of faith in compliance with government management and societal norms. This is because the leaders themselves are not prepared to actually live by the faith they profess. Christians often make the best Nazis.
Then they aren't really actual Christians, are they? They're just someone claiming to be and using it as a cover.

Perfect example of Isaiah 5:20.

In Michigan last Thursday: "63-year-old Crystal Brunn and her 88-year-old mother were killed after Jose Eugeno Medina-Hernandez, an illegal alien, rear-ended a car, causing a multi-vehicle pileup."

TRAGIC, unnecessary loss of life - more blood on their hands. And what was this illegal alien that caused this fatal pile-up charged with? A misdemeanor "moving violation".
WTF???

And HOW much have your auto insurance rates increased? My zip code, (which has seen an apparent increase of illegals from about 5% to 40%), has almost doubled in auto rates per my agent. She just says "its a zip code thing". Who and what are we paying for? Is that included in our Bidenomics?

Last edited:
On Sunday, Humayun Afghan, the spokesperson for the Taliban's Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, revealed that the group had sold 130,000 tons of crude oil for $71.6 million before it successfully put up another 20,000 tons (146,000 barrels) of crude worth $10.5 million for bidding on the same day. This marks a reversal of fortunes for one of the Middle East’s most volatile regions with the country previously importing the 50,000 barrels of oil it consumes daily from neighboring countries such as Iran and Uzbekistan.

His interview went better than he expected.
How much money is the US sending Afghanistan each month $80 million? Why is Congress not reacting to this and stopping it? Our National Debt is spinning away, how many other enemies are we paying off to bankrupt the US?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC

Biden 45/Trump 41 (not including deceased voters yet).
Minnesota Democrats have a long history of voter fraud and Bullshit come from behind wins for democrats.
More than once a democrat has come from way behind to win an election.
They have found boxes of ballots 2 weeks after an election in the trunk of a Democrat poll worker and damn if most of the votes weren't for the losing Democrat. Just enough for the come from behind win!
It a Goddamn festivus miracle. Everytime!:oops:
Many people here believe Trump won in Minnesota the last election.

I can't decide what's more dangerous to our Republic, that this son of a bitch actually believes all his bald faced lies and bullshit gas lighting, or if he is just a viscous partisan he appears to be, who knows he's lying and gaslighting, and just doesn't care about our institutions or the very concept of justice.

Edit: Upon further reflection, the former is far more dangerous, because it speaks to the idea that the Attorney General of the United States can have "His own truth". That's probably the main threat to the Republic, and the hyper partisan Garland is only a symptom of how deep down the rabbit hole the left has gone. Not an enemy of just the United States, but an enemy of all civilization in general.

Reactions: Terry Cross