• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

anyone have adhd?
seems to me the "symptoms" are the same as they would be for a lazy or spoiled child.
are they drugging kids because of crappy parents? i think so.
your child need only exhibit 6 of these to get put on drugs.

• Often fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork, at work, or with other activities.
  • Often has trouble holding attention on tasks or play activities.
  • Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly.
  • Often does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace (e.g., loses focus, side-tracked).
  • Often has trouble organizing tasks and activities.
  • Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to do tasks that require mental effort over a long period of time (such as schoolwork or homework).
  • Often loses things necessary for tasks and activities (e.g. school materials, pencils, books, tools, wallets, keys, paperwork, eyeglasses, mobile telephones).
  • Is often easily distracted.
  • Is often forgetful in daily activities.

ABSTRACT​

Objective​

To provide updated national prevalence estimates of diagnosed attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), ADHD severity, co-occurring disorders, and receipt of ADHD medication and behavioral treatment among U.S. children and adolescents by demographic and clinical subgroups using data from the 2022 National Survey of Children’s Health (NSCH).

Method​

This study used 2022 NSCH data to estimate the prevalence of ever diagnosed and current ADHD among U.S. children aged 3–17 years. Among children with current ADHD, ADHD severity, presence of current co-occurring disorders, and receipt of medication and behavioral treatment were estimated. Weighted estimates were calculated overall and for demographic and clinical subgroups (n = 45,169).

Results​

Approximately 1 in 9 U.S. children have ever received an ADHD diagnosis (11.4%, 7.1 million children) and 10.5% (6.5 million) had current ADHD. Among children with current ADHD, 58.1% had moderate or severe ADHD, 77.9% had at least one co-occurring disorder, approximately half of children with current ADHD (53.6%) received ADHD medication, and 44.4% had received behavioral treatment for ADHD in the past year; nearly one third (30.1%) did not receive any ADHD-specific treatment.

sickening. these are children that more often than not will outgrow any identity issues, like being a tomboy...
one sick judge should not decide the fate of so many children (that can decide when they are older).
this is basically sterilization

kind of the ultimate asgh.

ZiQk6kf5tmGT.png

anyone have adhd?
seems to me the "symptoms" are the same as they would be for a lazy or spoiled child.

• Often fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork, at work, or with other activities.
  • Often does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace (e.g., loses focus, side-tracked).
  • Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to do tasks that require mental effort over a long period of time (such as schoolwork or homework).
  • Often loses things necessary for tasks and activities (e.g. school materials, pencils, books, tools, wallets, keys, paperwork, eyeglasses, mobile telephones).

ABSTRACT​

Objective​

To provide updated national prevalence estimates of diagnosed attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), ADHD severity, co-occurring disorders, and receipt of ADHD medication and behavioral treatment among U.S. children and adolescents by demographic and clinical subgroups using data from the 2022 National Survey of Children’s Health (NSCH).

Method​

This study used 2022 NSCH data to estimate the prevalence of ever diagnosed and current ADHD among U.S. children aged 3–17 years. Among children with current ADHD, ADHD severity, presence of current co-occurring disorders, and receipt of medication and behavioral treatment were estimated. Weighted estimates were calculated overall and for demographic and clinical subgroups (n = 45,169).

Results​

Approximately 1 in 9 U.S. children have ever received an ADHD diagnosis (11.4%, 7.1 million children) and 10.5% (6.5 million) had current ADHD. Among children with current ADHD, 58.1% had moderate or severe ADHD, 77.9% had at least one co-occurring disorder, approximately half of children with current ADHD (53.6%) received ADHD medication, and 44.4% had received behavioral treatment for ADHD in the past year; nearly one third (30.1%) did not receive any ADHD-specific treatment.
'ADHD' was invented for kids shortly after 'stress' was invented for adults...and, just by coincidence, they just happened to have just the medications for it...

Make Crusades Great Again
Sadly- I think this might come back into 'fashion'. I posed a question in another thread for one example of where Islamic people peacefully coexisted with non Islamics, I even offered to extend the timeframe to 2,000 years (aka, since the time of Christ) and still no takers.

That being said- the Crusades weren't all that... 'swell' either for what it's worth. And there was a number of them too.

-LD

I thought I was being pretty sporting giving it 2,000 years to align it with at least the Christian component. I'm just looking for ONE example during a 2K year timeframe...

-LD
Well, they really weren't much of a problem for hundreds of years until they decided to herd their goats on top of our oil. What the heck were they thinking? Oh and destroy the opium poppy crops. That was bad. We need to fix that.

Well, they really weren't much of a problem for hundreds of years until they decided to herd their goats on top of our oil. What the heck were they thinking? Oh and destroy the opium poppy crops. That was bad. We need to fix that.
Interesting comment- not arguing with you because the "petrodollar" was a thing for sure but given the (what I at least think is generous time frame of 2K years)...how are their goats a problem again? You do know you'll need to tread lightly and speak as if you were discussing a friend' girlfriend right when it comes to goats?

I'm just saying...

-LD

I can't decide what's more dangerous to our Republic, that this son of a bitch actually believes all his bald faced lies and bullshit gas lighting, or if he is just a viscous partisan he appears to be, who knows he's lying and gaslighting, and just doesn't care about our institutions or the very concept of justice.

Edit: Upon further reflection, the former is far more dangerous, because it speaks to the idea that the Attorney General of the United States can have "His own truth". That's probably the main threat to the Republic, and the hyper partisan Garland is only a symptom of how deep down the rabbit hole the left has gone. Not an enemy of just the United States, but an enemy of all civilization in general.
Being snubbed by the republicants for a lifetime appointment to the scotus has consequences.
With the power he has. He is doling out retribution for that slight.

Remington's sale of its ammunition arm to a foreign buyer is raising eyebrows​

Vista Outdoor is selling its ammo company for $1.96 billion to a Czech company​

Reactions: gigamortis

France: Sudanese refugee won’t be deported despite burning down 16 apartments, multiple cars, part of a church, and seriously injuring a student​

A serial arsonist who nearly killed dozens of people will not be deported, as his life would be under threat if he is returned to Sudan​

ozempic? lol

The Oprafication of the middle class white women has been a disaster for the United states.
She has single handedly brain washed millions of foolish women into leftist ideology. She introduced her brain dead audience to Obama and launched his national campaign on her show!
Will be a glorious day when that bitch dies!

No doubt. Like using a driver to putt. Wonder what his parallax bottomed out at, and if his zero stop gave him half a mil of under.

Also, I'd have to cuff that motherfucker acting as a rest. Could dude move any more? Did he have to pee or did he have fire ants crawling up his legs? WTF

I guess they must practice rifle at extremely close range like that, because that's closer than NRL22. Honestly, I don't have dope at 50' for centerfire and would be guessing.
I've never tried shooting off someone's shoulder but it seems you couldn't find a less stable rest to shoot from. I realize that it would be handy but DAMN! Next time my buddy and I go shooting I'll try a 100 yard group off his shoulder with the Ultra Mag.

anyone have adhd?

ABSTRACT​

Objective​

Method​

Results​

I would bet most of those symptoms come from all the processed foods that we eat on a daily basis.
The same foods that are causing all the autoimmune and chronic illnesses that have risen is sync with the explosion of processed food starting after WW2.

I may be biased but can anyone here provide one single example of where Islam coexisted in any other society in... let' say 2,000 years to be sporting, I'm just looking for ONE example.

-LD
They coexist as long as they are a small minority. The Koran actually lays out the steps to islamic hostile takeover of territory from a small minority to each step towards hostile take over as the islamic population grows.

I may be biased but can anyone here provide one single example of where Islam coexisted in any other society in... let' say 2,000 years to be sporting, I'm just looking for ONE example.

-LD
They got along up until this point in time:

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
Reactions: mtrmn

anyone have adhd?

ABSTRACT​

Objective​

Method​

Results​

Actually yes, at 9 days from my 59th birthday it took them till I was damn near 40 to figure it out.

I am the first one to say, there are a GREAT DEAL of spoiled children, and this is something that is slapped on to cover up zero disipline in parenting, however if you come to the point where (in my day) no amount of spankings would adjust your behavior then there just might be something else going on.

Your brain does not work "normal". I have two stories I will share that will show you just what I am talking about.

One of the tanks on one of the upstairs toilets just cracked, no one was at home it just cracked. We opened up the garage and saw a waterfall. To make a long story short we need a new toilet. So I go looking at them. And I went way off on the deep end with this. I was three months researching the toilets when the wife said, you know we really need to replace this. Ok. And I went and bought one. Do you know they fill balloons with play doe to "simulate" solid waste......I was doing this all day, reading watching videos, flow rates, gallons per minute per flush, there is a difference. It was really insane.

Then about six months later the AC in the house goes poof, well really not poof, but psssst. It started leaking. I could not force myself to read one thing on them. Zero interest. I really tried to research the differences, the different companies.....I flat could not do it. If I was 7 that would be another beating, I just looked at the words but could not "read" them. So a $300 thing I could know everything about, but the $10,000 thing there was flat no way. The wife just chose one, I could care less. Is it cool, yes, ok good enough.

There is zero telling where your mind will look at, in school it was very difficult, but there was one thing I just inhaled, diagraming atoms and figuring what combined with what. My mind could just see it, and the "smart" people had no idea just how I did it that fast and correctly. You can just "see" it.

We also test like hell, you will read what you want to read. This is not good on tests, things like, what one is NOT like the others, you flat will not see the "not". You put words in that are not there. You are just going to fast, when asked you know the answer, but you missed the same question on the test. You flat DO NOT test well AT ALL.

I am also dyslexic as well, not as bad as some people, my issues are with numbers. I can watch them change places on the screen or in print. I will also see numbers that are just not there. Makes manually dialing a phone number a real pain in the ass. Back before cell phones and you had to memorize phone numbers, I memorized patterns. I knew what pattern went with who.

It is a thing, but like most things it is used as a band-aid for other issues, be they mental or social. I would say if you have a kid, or grand kid in your life, and you really think something is wonky there really might be. And it is not all bad, you have the ability to "hyper focus" on something, like me and the toilet. That might not be all bad. Most people need constant change in their life, always having input, this is why video games are such a crutch. Find what ever you might think his "trigger" is, steer him that way. If it sticks you might have found the thing that will keep him going. Doing something they hate is a death by a thousand cuts to these people.

This is a pretty good video.

Reactions: gigamortis

-LD
A leftist might regard Moorish Spain ("Andalusia"), wherein Christians were not outright murdered, but kept as sub-human slaves, as the best example of Islam "peacefully coexisting" with another religion/culture. They admire that, and according to intersectionality that is the natural order of things.

Of Course, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and King Holger of the Danes had a different ideas at The Battle of Tours, ending the Islamic Conquest and ultimately pushing them out of Europe.