• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Meme worthy shieet there. First panel: Shows the gal watching a Youtube video about exotic pet owners getting mauled to death by the leopards and crocodiles they kept, her going "How horrible!". Second panel: Shows the same gal going on a date with thugged out Tyquane...

Reactions: 10ring'r
Shark attack season: Two attacks in Destin/Walton County leaves a teen without a hand, lost most of a leg, and 2/3 bood volume. Another serious attack in Del Mar in the past week too. We are in their house! Be aware.

what horse shit. sharks are there and should be. gov doesn't want to tell people that attacks are possible. hurts the corporate profits. you go in the ocean,ya get sharks. ya go in rockies wilderness areas,ya get griz. shit happens. have seen many touristy moves to hide shark presence. shark fishing used to be banned in a lot of FL. west coast places for that reason. seen 9 footers in 3'. so what? you wouldn't believe the # of 600lb + sharks i have seen caught within 50yd of shore. some guy fishing off a beach got a white yr or so ago. i think lower west coast. check out on line pics taken from air over crowded,busy gulf beaches. people shown within 25 yds of them. they don't know they are there. ya pay your $ and ya take your chances.

Reactions: gigamortis
Always pack marshmallows for trips to the beach.

Spread them on the water before and during swimming.

There has never been a single documented shark attack where marshmallows were floating in the water.

iu
i can attest that that works 100%

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
I have been pondering a question in my mind the last few days especially in relation to him.

What is the difference between an autistic patriot and a Glowie? Especially when they join 2 days before an election.

His motivational video thread is what brought the question up. Also wasn't he the one that started the dildo thread?
I pegged him as a glowie right from the start. They're getting better at blending but he sets off the gaydar....I mean glowdar....well.....you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Always pack marshmallows for trips to the beach.

Spread them on the water before and during swimming.

There has never been a single documented shark attack where marshmallows were floating in the water.

iu
Sure looks like the Salt river. I've floated that many times, some of them I remember. I have never seen a fresh water 'shark'. I've seen a good number of fresh water sharts though in that river.

I may be misremembering but I seem to recall either during/after WWII, the DOD got involved in school lunch programs because of how malnourished many of the draftees (hell probably even volunteers were for that matter) due to the Depression and the effort required to get them to acceptable weight for military service. If I remember that correctly... we seem to be having the opposite problem with many of the potential draft 'pool' but I digress.

-LD

Reactions: mosin46
i am so tired of anything about europe. who gives a shit?

See UN's new power grab- vote is in September (before our election). The populist/right shift is making them nervous. They are trying to Trump proof their plan. Failed WHO sovereignty steal? UN plan has it covered. How they plan on asserting it is the question (I don't see Netanyahu handcuffed yet).

Reactions: gigamortis