PortaJohn

FgTyi7WPSHGO.jpeg

if you have seen the movie The Kingdom, you know what havoc can be caused when terrorists or bad guys have access to police uniforms.

Fischer vs. US government SCOTUS decision may come ot this week: "Did the D.C. Circuit err in construing 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c) ("Witness, Victim, or Informant Tampering"), which prohibits obstruction of congressional inquiries and investigations, to include acts unrelated to investigations and evidence?"

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Last edited:
if you have seen the movie The Kingdom, you know what havoc can be caused when terrorists or bad guys have access to police uniforms.

The Axios piece is titled, “U.S. faces “serious threat” of a terror attack, expert and former CIA chief warn.” Is this the same former CIA chief who wrote and signed the letter claiming Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation?
Yeah, it’s the same guy.

a brave hero. i hope he's protected from them.

"Brave hero" - he is a LIAR. This clip is SO out of context and is EXTREME gaslighting unless you believe Flynn was pro DS after his arrest!

This is a democrat witness, not unlike that police officer who lied on the stand and said he witnessed something that the J6tapes prove he couldn't physically have seen short of time travel...If Flynn/Piat testified under oath they wanted the National Guard there - I am going to believe them over this democrat operative!!

This hearing is not recent, it is from back when Dems. controlled the house
.This J6 "hearing" is from December 2021, in which THIS guy said Flynn/Piat intentionally didn't want the National Guard at Jan.6. Unless Flynn and Piat are members of the DS...which I highly doubt. We can assume this is not true - Trump wanted them there but Pelosi was actually responsible - knew it as recent video has shown, with all the DS enforcing the standdown.
This is what they do - just like the rest of their fake J6 hearings, expect to see "clips" of that insurrectionist Trump and his allies. trying to save Dems and "Protect democracy" . We already know Dems lie without conscience. Don't fall for this sh*t like they MSM followers do.

Last edited:

It's been done before. February 14, 1929.

iu

Exactly what punishment by process is. The LEO I know personally will arrest me if told to do so. Some bullshit about “national security” will get me held for months until a court date finally comes up. Then the prosecutor will drop the charges and release me once my family is destitute and my employability is destroyed. The drones think they will not be the subject of this process, as long as they suck enough cock.

If you found your kid in such a situation, are you allowed to use deadly force? As the perp was trying to get back in the front seat and drive away, you would be stopping a kidnapping as well as stopping a continuation of the rape.
How would Ali feel if this happened to his children?
Shira law is pretty clear, but in the USA, they'll probably prosecute the dad, when Ali should be kicking with Hemp around his neck.