• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

etBmAEI10mHh.jpeg

And now we are in a position that begs the question “is back the green the new back the blue?”

Fed into a relatively woke-free AI search engine (Claude.ai), we learn what we already know. This is pure bullshit and we all need to be contacting our reps about this sort of false demonization of peaceful organizations:

"The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) is one of the largest and oldest anti-abortion organizations in the United States. It generally advocates for legal and political approaches to restrict abortion rights.

Historically, there have been incidents of violence against abortion providers and clinics in the US, including bombings and murders. However, mainstream anti-abortion organizations like the NRLC have typically publicly condemned such acts of violence.

To my knowledge, the NRLC as an organization has not been directly implicated in planning or carrying out violent attacks. They focus on lobbying, education, and political action rather than direct action or confrontational tactics."

After which he no-showed for the vote… WTF…? (Insert yappy Chihuahua meme here)

I just called his office to express my disappointment/outrage for him not showing up for the vote and demanding an explanation of where he was in lieu of this critical vote. His staff member read a statement that "he was assisting individuals affected by the recent hurricane". I told him his actions would've been equally effective from Washington and the truth we all know is that he was just there for a photo op; that photo op is gonna cost us a lifelong of damage in bad judicial decisions from that bench.

Last edited:

Being a sole caregiver of a parent with dementia was just about the hardest thing I ever did.

But Depends are not big boy pants.

He should be announcing not only that is stepping down from the campaign, but also the presidency. I know we wanted to stay in because it will make the cheat that much more obvious, I don't like it happened to our country between now and November. I don't want that to be with him as an excuse for all their bad choices.

no shit.

At first glance the 10k killed annually was an obvious lie so I decided to chase the rabbit hole of their numbers. So according to their own article that they are citing about a study, 10k is the total from 2009 -2020. That's over 11 years, not annual. The fucking retards don't even read the data they are sourcing or just lie because no one will go look it up.