• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Book deals are the new cash in an envelope.

They get millions up front for the book. It sells zero copies. Everyone is happy.

Look what it did to Amy Coney Barrett.

Everyone paid millions to read the exciting details of her life and she has been commie ever since that bit of capitalism.
Turns out they 'settled' for two million $ on a case Strzok and Paige would very likely loose in court .

You could see it from a country mile , case was on very shaky ground, they used government phones and accounts ,Strzok sent his 'insurance policy' texts from a government device where there is no privacy rights.

“On December 12, 2017, [FBI and DOJ] violated the Privacy Act by unlawfully disclosing agency records pertaining to [Page]—namely, a 90-page document reflecting 375 text messages between [Page] and another FBI employee [Strzok]—to a group of reporters,” her lawsuit said.

The Justice Department has agreed to pay a total of $2 million to settle legal claims brought by former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page over the DOJ’s release of text messages the pair exchanged. The agreement ends a lawsuit Page brought, but does not fully resolve Strzok’s separate suit, allowing him to continue to press his claims that he was fired in order to please then-President Donald Trump.

Well it seems Strzok can continue pushing for more settlements. 💪

Last edited:
Reactions: jbrand11 and MJF
1722432831519.png

When you have a WEF muppet in charge you ship of your gold reserves abroad so they can be confiscated , to UKstan of all possible options

I didn't make a claim - you did. I was just responding to it (with sarcasm).

Interesting, I never made the claim they were exactly the same. That was something you said.

So are you lying about what I actually said and proving my point that lies come from both sides or are you on the side that lies or did you simply not comprehend my statement?

Interesting, I never made the claim they were exactly the same. That was something you said.

So are you lying about what I actually said and proving my point that lies come from both sides or are you on the side that lies or did you simply not comprehend my statement?
Again, I haven't made a statement at all, so for you to call me a liar is beyond the pale.
You said there are "lies on both sides," as though they are equivalent. If you really think that, then there's nothing I can say to help you.
If you meant it sarcastically, then we are in agreement.

Again, I haven't made a statement at all, so for you to call me a liar is beyond the pale.
You said there are "lies on both sides," as though they are equivalent. If you really think that, then there's nothing I can say to help you.
If you meant it sarcastically, then we are in agreement.

IMG_0287.gif