• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

How else are you going to appeal to the lowest common denominators in our society? With bullshit just like this
That's what I have heard liberals say about Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock. Both sides seem to hate the lower middle class until they need their vote and then they try to pull off acting like them, or simply using them to get votes. Its all bullshit marketing.

That's what I have heard liberals say about Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock. Both sides seem to hate the lower middle class until they need their vote and then they try to pull off acting like them, or simply using them to get votes. Its all bullshit marketing.
Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and even NASCAR don't promote total degenerate things that rap singer was yammering on about.

"titties, waist, ass, yo"

2RilcqpsNrLa.jpeg

Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and even NASCAR don't promote total degenerate things that rap singer was yammering on about.

"titties, waist, ass, yo"
No argument from me on that. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of both parties when it comes to the electorate. The Republicans vote consistently against the people - Ukraine aid, stratospherically ridiculous budgets that add trillions to the national debt, etc - and yet promise to balance the budget, etc. They all only vote the way their donors want them to and the populace has to deal with the consequences that are generated.

Again, I haven't made a statement at all, so for you to call me a liar is beyond the pale.
You said there are "lies on both sides," as though they are equivalent. If you really think that, then there's nothing I can say to help you.
If you meant it sarcastically, then we are in agreement.

I said ...

There is no shortage of lies on both sides.

Let me see if I can put it into terms you can comprehend.

"All these glasses contain water." Now, mind you, they're not real glasses with real water ... this is just an illustration.

iu

Nothing was said about all the glasses having equal amounts of water.

Nothing was said about them being exactly the same.

Any equivalency beyond both sides lying was conjured up by your imagination and projected on to the statement.

Your bias is showing.

Both sides lie.

Last edited:
I said ...

Let me see if I can put it into terms you can comprehend.

"All these glasses contain water." Now, mind you, they're not real glasses with real water ... this is just an illustration.

iu

Nothing was said about all the glasses having equal amounts of water.

Nothing was said about them being exactly the same.

Any equivalency beyond both sides lying was conjured up by your imagination and projected on to the statement.

Your bias is showing.

Both sides lie.
OHHHH! Well, if that’s what you really meant, then thanks for the info!
1722458957616.jpeg

small win. so why doesn't that cunt benson go to prison for breaking the law?

Michigan Court of Claims judge ruled Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s guidance on absentee ballot signature verification violated the state’s constitution and ordered it removed in a final order signed on Tuesday.

In the ruling, Judge Christopher P. Yates, an appointee of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, reiterated that Benson’s “’initial presumption’ of validity in signature verification of absentee-ballot applications and envelopes mandated by the December 2023 guidance manual issued by defendants is incompatible with the Constitution and laws of the State of Michigan.”

this is good. good for him for giving his opinion.

From politics to academia, from culture to media, and including even law enforcement and religion, the gatekeepers of the old order ripped away the guardrails they once treated as holy writ and that helped to keep the nation intact despite its differences.
For my money, the gates to this particular hell were thrown open in the late summer of 2016 when the New York Times decided to abandon its legendary standards of fairness to make sure Trump didn’t win the White House.

The wheels started turning after the newspaper’s media writer, Jim Rutenberg, began a column with this question: “If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”

Reactions: 10ring'r