• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

9sISblb6UJec.jpeg

man, if i had any trust left, it is hanging by a thread...

Instead, something very different happened. Rather than being discovered during the SS canine sweep at 11:30 a.m., the DNC pipe bomb was discovered by a plainclothes Capitol Police officer at 1:05 P.M., barely 15 minutes after Capitol Police began responding to the “RNC pipe bomb” discovered in a back alley by the Capitol Hill Club at 12:40 p.m. by a random pedestrian. In other words, both the RNC and the DNC pipe bombs had been lying in their respective locations, undiscovered, for nearly 17 hours, only to both—independently—be discovered within a narrow 15-minute timeframe that perfectly coincided with the first, decisive Ray Epps-orchestrated breach of the West Perimeter of the Capitol that began at 12:52 p.m.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
4 years later ASGH
that's what we would expect. i think it depends on who controls the doj.

CONFIRMS: BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020. [FOIA] “We use their own EMAILS, their own DOCUMENTS and their own TEXTS . THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”And William fucken Barr was at the center of it all,And Greg naming names, IG Horowitz, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy AG, Jeffrey Rosen, AG, Merrick Garland, Michigan AG, Dana Nessel … “I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

That the system "let them get away with murder" is one thing.

That the friends/family/community of the deceased haven't taken care of these fuckstains is the bigger travesty.

I'm curious if they allowed him to wear a cup.
Ok, I am not willing to bet any money on this, but have heard it on two different talk radio shows...........some sort of a pulled shot by God...............Y chromosomes.........no junk.........female on birth certificate .............do your own research.............