• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

raskin is worst kind of scum.

gFOyJSnTvypJ.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon

“We’ve really been digging into who is getting these massive amounts of grants through the EPA. There's $3 billion in the Inflation Reduction Act, the IRA, that will go for different climate buckets. And in our investigation, we found that a lot of this money that’s going out really has little to do with the environment and a lot to do with funding groups that are basically engaged in what I characterize as anti-American activities. They’re anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, anti-police and anti-border security.

Good for him. Headline is just sensationalism. We should be glad to know he is thinking for himself and has the courage to exercise his God given, Constitution protected right to vote for whom he wants for reasons that are his own. He shouldn't need to apologize for not voting for Trump.

This whole picture of Trump as some sort of messianic figure is deeply troubling, particularly when considering how many American Christians get all frothed up preaching about his saintliness. He is just a man, a shrewd, narcissistic, talented businessman. Is he better for our country than the morons and demoniacs the left is propping up? Absolutely. But don't for a moment mistake him for our friend.

No problem with this.

Trumps cabinet and appointments have proven to be horrible despite his so called self proclaimed “Master” to the “Apprentice”.

His statements regarding bill of rights issues are also in need of scrutiny. “Take the guns, process after” is a shitty statement.

Guy got his pants pulled down and ass raped once. He should listen to the people with the courage to disagree with him not the sycophants.

No problem with this.

Trumps cabinet and appointments have proven to be horrible despite his so called self proclaimed “Master” to the “Apprentice”.

His statements regarding bill of rights issues are also in need of scrutiny. “Take the guns, process after” is a shitty statement.

Guy got his pants pulled down and ass raped once. He should listen to the people with the courage to disagree with him not the sycophants.
He is an idiot for voting for Ron Paul. Does he not realize how this (albeit crooked)system works? And BTW, Paul talks a good game, but tell me again how much time he spent as a politician? He's one of them.

Reactions: NoDopes
He is an idiot for voting for Ron Paul. Does he not realize how this (albeit crooked)system works? And BTW, Paul talks a good game, but tell me again how much time he spent as a politician? He's one of them.
Donald Trump spent enough time around politicians he is one by osmosis.

I don’t know what Kyle will do when he gets in the booth but I’m glad someone is telling Trump “Don’t fuck it up this time.”