• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

iu
It has never been the ammo count that I worry about. It is how fast barrels cool.

The problem is that by the time it makes it there, you will be out numbered 10,000 - 1.

IF the UK police is following the USA democrat policy..
It's arrest anyone who isn't FAR LEFT..
the LEFT will be free to loot, burn, and kill; while the police arrest anyone who stands up to the FAR LEFT..
Target rich environment

LaBosco explained that the air marshals have been reassigned for the past two years under the Biden regime. They’re either stationed at the border dealing with illegal immigration or tracking individuals linked to the January 6, 2021 events, irrespective of their involvement in any criminal activities.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

“What I’ve said to the Biden administration is, the health sector can’t solve this on its own. We’re going to have to bring in Homeland Security, the Commerce Department, Justice Department to help us understand how to do this.
I’ve said the same with…I met with [WHO general director] Dr. Tedros last month…to say, I don’t know that the World Health Organization can solve this on our own. We need the other United Nations agencies—NATO. This is a security problem, because it’s no longer a theoretical construct or some arcane academic exercise. Two hundred thousand Americans died because of anti-vaccine aggression, anti-science aggression.
And so, this is now a lethal force…and now I feel as a pediatric vaccine scientist…it’s important, just as important for me to make new vaccines, to save lives. The other side of saving lives is countering this anti-vaccine aggression.”

Last edited:
Donald Trump spent enough time around politicians he is one by osmosis.

I don’t know what Kyle will do when he gets in the booth but I’m glad someone is telling Trump “Don’t fuck it up this time.”
Comes down to the fact that all the dems and most republicans hate him. That makes him the man for the job.

it seems that gasoline and beer bottles should be available for use. like everywhere the police always make problems worse if for no other reason than doing nothing.

That would be the next step if it progresses. Currently reports are circulating around that gangs of Muslim men are now going around terrorizing people while the cops are protecting them. This first wave of "rioters" are essentially canaries in the coalmine testing the waters. The REAL hitters are not outside protesting or throwing bits of trash at the UK Stasi. They are sitting indoors, sharpening Kabars and karambits, possibly even going through lists of addresses in Minecraft. If that government is stupid enough to continue doubling down, the shadows at night are going to start moving on their own for a lot of them. A lot of peoples' livelihoods have been destroyed there over the past decade and there are an awful lot of angry outliers living in seclusion, waiting for the right opportunity to put a new layer of skeletal remains in the moors.

Comes down to the fact that all the dems and most republicans hate him. That makes him the man for the job.

So the answer than lies in not appointing anyone from the swamp to a position of importance. Let's hope JD Vances earlier hate doesn't boil back up. People's first impression tends to be the lasting one.......Et Tu J.D.?

Last edited:
Been so Hot here in Arkansas I noticed that flies are walking !! 🥴

Ran 5 miles started before sunrise. Was 78*f / 90% h , nary a breeze. Air you can wear !
Weighed 172 before ….169 after run. 🥵 In 1980 we had over 30 days of 100*f days in a row .

Been so Hot here in Arkansas I noticed that flies are walking !! 🥴

Ran 5 miles started before sunrise. Was 78*f / 90% h , nary a breeze. Air you can wear !
Weighed 172 before ….169 after run. 🥵 In 1980 we had over 30 days of 100*f days in a row .
My chiropractor is from Arizona. He said 85° in the south feels hotter than 105° in AZ.