• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

tf2UEsBFoR47.png

An immigration judge had ordered Cruz-Ferrera’s deportation back in 2018, during a hearing he didn’t appear for, after he crossed the border illegally, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said.

Cruz-Ferrera had several run-ins with cops over traffic stops in the months leading up to the crash, according to the local outlet. However, authorities didn’t investigate his immigration status at the time.

If ever there were a more deserving person for the death penalty, I think this guy fits the bill........

Fingers crossed that he will get shanked and bleed out slowly in the showers because word got out in Gen Pop. I hope he dies really slow and is really scared. Give him a few lucid moments to understand he is going straight to hell.

this sort of action is beyond any explanation. how is it that these self appointed elites believe that they are immune from the consequences of their actions? how can their enforcers not see where they are likely to end up? the scum will not let them continue in their privileged life style. the wholesale revolution that they are risking certainly won't. i don't see the irish holding off much longer. there are still veterans of IRA alive and they likely have influenced their children and grands. there is a france 1789 event needed. same applies here and the rest of western civ.

this sort of action is beyond any explanation. how is it that these self appointed elites believe that they are immune from the consequences of their actions? how can their enforcers not see where they are likely to end up? the scum will not let them continue in their privileged life style. the wholesale revolution that they are risking certainly won't. i don't see the irish holding off much longer. there are still veterans of IRA alive and they likely have influenced their children and grands. there is a france 1789 event needed. same applies here and the rest of western civ.
The elites are always out of touch. Even more so politicians. Business moguls understand that they can lose, but those whose fame and power is based on nothing have no frame of reference to reality.

Been so Hot here in Arkansas I noticed that flies are walking !! 🥴

Ran 5 miles started before sunrise. Was 78*f / 90% h , nary a breeze. Air you can wear !
Weighed 172 before ….169 after run. 🥵 In 1980 we had over 30 days of 100*f days in a row .
DFW had 71 days over 100F in 2011. That shit sucked.

DFW had 71 days over 100F in 2011. That shit sucked.
Been all over SE Asia , few places in SW Asia , but the two most miserable places with the most stifling temps is a toss-up between Breaux Bridge LA. & Corpus Christi TX. 🥵
Mess cooking in the bake shop off the coast of Vietnam on the Constellation 12 hours on 12 hours off for 72 days straight rates as time spent in Hell on Earth too 👺🇺🇸

Been all over SE Asia , few places in SW Asia , but the two most miserable places with the most stifling temps is a toss-up between Breaux Bridge LA. & Corpus Christi TX. 🥵
I second that emotion.

Mess cooking in the bake shop off the coast of Vietnam on the Constellation 12 hours on 12 hours off for 72 days straight rates as time spent in Hell on Earth too 👺🇺🇸
This is why I appreciate EVERY military person that serves my country.
For every dude that is on the "tip of the spear", there are a couple hundred critical support people that prepare them, feed them, send them and get them back.

Knuckle bump.

I second that emotion.

This is why I appreciate EVERY military person that serves my country.
For every dude that is on the "tip of the spear", there are a couple hundred critical support people that prepare them, feed them, send them and get them back.

Knuckle bump.
The recruiter failed to mention most peons go mess cooking on a Aircraft Carrier !😳

You had to leave your department or squadron and be banished to the mess cooking berthing compartment. 95% were scrodes , food sticking to their clothes , loud and sweaty. Was assigned a bottom rack about 3 inches off the deck. 0 ventilation or moving air. Threw a sheet over me and attempted to sleep …felt something I thought was sweat ?? ….turned the little light on and saw I was covered with moving cockroaches. Bolted out of the rack , never went back. I literally had to shower and sleep wherever I could, except there for the rest of mess cooking sentence.

Reactions: Terry Cross