• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

becoming too common.

96HNKmLxP2KX.jpeg

OK,how does this work? check goes to act blue but no matching withdrawal from victim account. no canceled check,no deduction on bank web account. joe or barry get that amount from act blue. where does the money come from that joe or barry pocket? i get how the 5 mil book deals work,but this i can't visualize. i see how the campaign fund payoffs work. this i don't get.
hidden chinese or cartel $ from some undoced source? some kind of off shore unmonitored acct? anybody know?

there are limits to the amount an individual can contribute. that's why these shady shit pacs were formed but....

lets say a filthy rich individual, Bloomburg or Bezos or whatever, wants to help a newly stolen Democrat nominee for President. he will give 80 million dollars to do this. he funnels that money through a couple shell corps and it comes into ACTBlue and bow they have to report it. so what do they do? they pick 25,000 people who once made a $20 donation and they say they each made 160 donations of $20 each time.

this is money laundering and fraud and its not caught because no one is auditing the bank accounts of ACTBlue to see what and how the money comes in and is being distributed.

it would be simple and easy to pick 100 donors that donated over 300 times in the last year and audit those payment trails. easy. but they won't because the commie government is protecting them.

Motherfucker wants "pure violence" huh? That is on the horizon and is rapidly approaching. The real angry and revenge minded folks are not out protesting right now. They are getting ready for the next step...
He is as most “elites”, critically unaware of his vulnerability.

OK,how does this work? check goes to act blue but no matching withdrawal from victim account. no canceled check,no deduction on bank web account. joe or barry get that amount from act blue. where does the money come from that joe or barry pocket? i get how the 5 mil book deals work,but this i can't visualize. i see how the campaign fund payoffs work. this i don't get.
hidden chinese or cartel $ from some undoced source? some kind of off shore unmonitored acct? anybody know?
Take a look at this:

Out of the more than $1.5 Billion ActBlue has raised only a piddly $25.9 Million; 1.6% has come from individual donors.
The item of importance there is those are just the donors who gave $200 or more that requires record keeping.
This is just from one PAC.

Any vote that is not for Trump is going to be for this bullshit.

All the "independents", "Republicans not for Trump so I am voting libertarian" yap yap yap dick shit ass balls whatever, keep that in mind. All third party voters might as well vote blue, because they ain't going to be contributing SHIT. The folks behind the third parties need to get this too: All you are doing is disrupting the flow of perhaps the MOST deciding election not just in this country's history, but globally as well considering what is going on. None of you are gonna get more than 3% of the whole vote and that means anything you take from the GOP will be going to Harris. Now's the time to MERGE with the main line and think about what you are doing. You disagree with Trump/Vance on a few things. Is that worth aiding the statist Democrats?

Last edited:
First and foremost-

I've added to this thread as much as anyone else here but I'm feeling a twinge of contrarian opinions tonight and have to ask- does anyone here remember when the last post was that was a positive story on this topic? I understand that may be contrary to the purposes of this thread, I understand that it's nearing the election, I understand emotions are running just as high as inflation has been for the past 3 years.

But when was the last time someone posted about a politician actually making a difference/delivering on a promise they made for the betterment of their constituents, where their local community was experiencing heartaches and their elected leaders solved the problem?

If we can't provide any examples of that occurring here, not campaign promises but actual deliverables- whelp, then I fear we've just been spinning our wheels here gentlemen and arguing against each other while ignoring the most important facet we should have been focusing on from the 'get-go'.

Anywho, that's just my random ramblings on the topic for tonight.

-LD

Remember, postal workers did not have to receive any mandated jab.

An explicit cutout for the guy that touches your stuff and walks up to your front door.

And don't forget who was in charge of the USPS at the time the steal was happening.

It was like while the husband was at the office the neighborhood pulled train on his wife in that administration.

He did some good things but he only exposed the swamp, he didn't drain it.

I hope he learned.

Reactions: Sandhog308

The iron is red hot right now on the Isles. Time for the true right wing death squads to start moving around and put scum and their enablers into the ground. Easily done under cover of the protests. If anybody has access to a multi-capacity crematorium or similar large refuse burning facility, makes the job even smoother.