• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

ymQBKPBLyIta.jpeg

How are those new knife laws working out for them?

Completely two tiered occupation regime system of laws. Gun and knife bans since 2010 only applied to native Brits. Invader scum operate full scale bazaars bringing in cheap Krinkovs and Turkish TT-33s and Makarovs wholesale. Hopefully during that time a lot of the 3%er minded Brit patriots also took advantage of this and got some hardware for themselves too.

fact is about 80% of the wars,violence and atrocities after ww2 involve muslims,usually as the instigators. hate to say it,but looking at what is going on in europe and now in sw asia it seems like the jews in israel are on the right path. islamists need to be exterminated. our troubles here are mostly driven by latin americans but we have plenty of goat fuckers waiting in the wings. a lot of the on line commentators that i follow are very critical of israeli ethnic cleansing. i have about decided that they are wrong. undue jewish control of ouur pols continues to be a problem. that does need to stop but whores are gonna whore for somebody,MICs wef whatever. there is no need for us to involve in a hot war over the gaza debacle. we need to step away from the ME and continue the path to energy independence that we were on under trump. that's a whole dif issue. our military focus should be on our border and west hemis.

This requires context. India, who is officially Hindu first via the BJP and its surrogates, has been placing Bangladeshi muslims in concentration camps, deporting them and taking property if they cannot provide proof of citizenship before 1971 or thereabouts. There is some real anger on the Bangladeshi side that is deep-rooted. Not saying there aren't tangible, real reasons given the Red Corridor and all that brings, but this was almost a given when the Bangladesh government fell. And before you say they should have had papers, India ain't like that. At all. Lots of people are born without papers in the rural areas.

Not saying what they are doing is right (it isn't), but it does need a backstory. I will not be surprised to see this escalate things at the local level within India, particularly in Assam and West Bengal.

Last edited:
This requires context. India, who is officially Hindu first via the BJP and its surrogates, has been placing Bangladeshi muslims in concentration camps, deporting them and taking property if they cannot provide proof of citizenship before 1971 or thereabouts. There is some real anger on the Bangladeshi side that is deep-rooted. Not saying there aren't tangible, real reasons given the Red Corridor and all that brings, but this was almost a given when the Bangladesh government fell. And before you say they should have had papers, India ain't like that. At all. Lots of people are born without papers in the rural areas.

Not saying what they are doing is right (it isn't), but it does need a backstory. I will not be surprised to see this escalate things at the local level within India, particularly in Assam and West Bengal.
I have really good friends from Goa India. Hard Corp Catholics !
They know what’s going on in the world more than 90% of Americans.
FIRST thing they ever said to me and my friend was …NEVER trust a Muslim !
👍

fact is about 80% of the wars,violence and atrocities after ww2 involve muslims,usually as the instigators. hate to say it,but looking at what is going on in europe and now in sw asia it seems like the jews in israel are on the right path. islamists need to be exterminated. our troubles here are mostly driven by latin americans but we have plenty of goat fuckers waiting in the wings. a lot of the on line commentators that i follow are very critical of israeli ethnic cleansing. i have about decided that they are wrong. undue jewish control of ouur pols continues to be a problem. that does need to stop but whores are gonna whore for somebody,MICs wef whatever. there is no need for us to involve in a hot war over the gaza debacle. we need to step away from the ME and continue the path to energy independence that we were on under trump. that's a whole dif issue. our military focus should be on our border and west hemis.
Nevermind 95+% of airplane hijackings and bombings over the last 50 years.

hope some are really waking up and planning.
Too late for that....

They have no means of easily protecting themselves. Even if they had the means, they don't have the stomach for it.

Few in the UK understand the concept of "Violence of Mind". They forgot what happened in WWII.

They will reap what they have sown.

Hopefully, people here are watching the uncensored coverage.

The blue areas also correspond to the main concentrations of "gun violence" and general criminal activity.

Just like the UK. All of the muzzie enclaves are EXCLUSIVELY limited to the cities. You will not see muzzies in the countryside, especially not up north where numerous historical reenactment societies are active and hold spectacular medieval reenactments every year with real longbows. And out of everything going on in the UK so far at this moment, their 'flyover country' has not even responded yet. It is primarily a city thing right now. There are a lot of rugged elements dotting the moors and forests, not to mention almost all agricultural and food processing industries and the transport of these goods are in the rural areas. They can EASILY starve out the urban rot if they choose to. How they will respond as the situation evolves will be very interesting...

A little detail most in this day won’t catch: she’s a widow that goes by Mrs Robert Jones. That’s old school and represents something we as a country lost in addition to her long time marriage. That is a level of low by them that is especially shameful but it’s not like they would care anyway. But good on Okeefe for knowing and respecting that nuance.

Last edited:
OK,how does this work? check goes to act blue but no matching withdrawal from victim account. no canceled check,no deduction on bank web account. joe or barry get that amount from act blue. where does the money come from that joe or barry pocket? i get how the 5 mil book deals work,but this i can't visualize. i see how the campaign fund payoffs work. this i don't get.
hidden chinese or cartel $ from some undoced source? some kind of off shore unmonitored acct? anybody know?