• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1722957569085.png

It is an all out usurpation attempt this election year by the left. Not only is it the "most leftist ticket in history", it is hand in hand with the globalist plan to topple the West, and if they succeed in bringing the USA to it's knees, the real mess will begin. Already happening in the UK and Canada right now with mobs of Muslim men taking the oath of 'conquest for the faith' right out in the streets.

It is an all out usurpation attempt this election year by the left. Not only is it the "most leftist ticket in history", it is hand in hand with the globalist plan to topple the West, and if they succeed in bringing the USA to it's knees, the real mess will begin. Already happening in the UK and Canada right now with mobs of Muslim men taking the oath of 'conquest for the faith' right out in the streets.
Be interest ing to see it play out

America has the most well armed and trained citizenry in history

FAFO! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸(y)

• Reenlistment and Academy Enrollment: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard on September 18, 2001, committing to a six-year term. He was selected to attend the prestigious United States Army Sergeants Major Academy but failed to complete the course, which comes with specific obligations.
  • Deployment and Promotion: In late summer 2003, Walz deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom. Upon returning to Minnesota in 2004, he was conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major but did not meet the conditions required for that promotion.
  • Quitting Before Deployment: In early 2005, as his unit prepared for mobilization to Iraq, Walz abruptly quit, leaving his fellow soldiers without leadership. His rationale—claiming he needed to retire to run for Congress—has been challenged by the retired sergeants major, who argue he could have sought permission to run while remaining in service.

• Misrepresentation of Service: The letter highlights discrepancies in Walz’s statements about his military tenure. While he claims to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress, critics point out that he was only conditionally promoted and subsequently reduced in rank due to his departure from the academy.

Here is a summary of the timeline detailing how Tim Walz has reportedly embellished and omitted facts about his military career:​

1. September 18, 2001: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard for six years.
  2. Early 2003: Selected to attend the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy.
  3. Late Summer 2003: Deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for six months in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
  4. Spring 2004: Returned to Minnesota and selected as Command Sergeant Major of the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.
  5. August 5, 2004: Photographed at a protest outside a President Bush campaign rally.
  6. September 17, 2004: Conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major.
  7. Early 2005: Battalion received warning order for mobilization to Iraq.
  8. May 16, 2005: Walz retired, leaving his battalion without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer as they prepared for deployment.
  9. September 10, 2005: Reduced to Master Sergeant as he failed to meet the conditions of his promotion and dropped out of the academy.
  10. November 2005: Offered to fundraise for his battalion’s Christmas trip while they trained for deployment.
  11. 2006-2007: Battalion deployed for 22 months. Walz elected to the House of Representatives in November 2006, claiming to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress.
  12. November 1, 2006: Tom Hagen, Iraq War Veteran, wrote a critical letter to the editor of the Winona Daily News about Walz abandoning his unit. “Here are a couple of sentences from the letter: But even more disturbing is the fact that Walz quickly retired after learning that his unit -southern Minnesota’s 1-125 FA Battalion – would be sent to Iraq. For Tim Walz to abandon his fellow soldiers and quit when they needed experienced leadership most is disheartening.”
  13. Walz’s Response: Claimed he reenlisted for four years and retired a year before his battalion’s deployment, despite official records showing a six-year reenlistment and retirement before the end of this period.

Last edited:
First and foremost-

I've added to this thread as much as anyone else here but I'm feeling a twinge of contrarian opinions tonight and have to ask- does anyone here remember when the last post was that was a positive story on this topic? I understand that may be contrary to the purposes of this thread, I understand that it's nearing the election, I understand emotions are running just as high as inflation has been for the past 3 years.

But when was the last time someone posted about a politician actually making a difference/delivering on a promise they made for the betterment of their constituents, where their local community was experiencing heartaches and their elected leaders solved the problem?

If we can't provide any examples of that occurring here, not campaign promises but actual deliverables- whelp, then I fear we've just been spinning our wheels here gentlemen and arguing against each other while ignoring the most important facet we should have been focusing on from the 'get-go'.

Anywho, that's just my random ramblings on the topic for tonight.

-LD

Looks like all those flags in Somalia changed as a result of civil war. 2009-2013 era. If Trump's team cannot destroy this man's political leanings and make a point that people like this baffoon will destroy the tiny amount of The Republic we have left, then perhaps we are doomed to go this route for the next 200 years or so.

Hopefully this election will be like Reagan defeating the idiots Carter/Mondale. And I think it would be if not for the cheat that's going to be pulled.

• Reenlistment and Academy Enrollment: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard on September 18, 2001, committing to a six-year term. He was selected to attend the prestigious United States Army Sergeants Major Academy but failed to complete the course, which comes with specific obligations.
  • Deployment and Promotion: In late summer 2003, Walz deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom. Upon returning to Minnesota in 2004, he was conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major but did not meet the conditions required for that promotion.
  • Quitting Before Deployment: In early 2005, as his unit prepared for mobilization to Iraq, Walz abruptly quit, leaving his fellow soldiers without leadership. His rationale—claiming he needed to retire to run for Congress—has been challenged by the retired sergeants major, who argue he could have sought permission to run while remaining in service.

• Misrepresentation of Service: The letter highlights discrepancies in Walz’s statements about his military tenure. While he claims to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress, critics point out that he was only conditionally promoted and subsequently reduced in rank due to his departure from the academy.

Here is a summary of the timeline detailing how Tim Walz has reportedly embellished and omitted facts about his military career:​

1. September 18, 2001: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard for six years.
  2. Early 2003: Selected to attend the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy.
  3. Late Summer 2003: Deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for six months in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
  4. Spring 2004: Returned to Minnesota and selected as Command Sergeant Major of the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.
  5. August 5, 2004: Photographed at a protest outside a President Bush campaign rally.
  6. September 17, 2004: Conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major.
  7. Early 2005: Battalion received warning order for mobilization to Iraq.
  8. May 16, 2005: Walz retired, leaving his battalion without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer as they prepared for deployment.
  9. September 10, 2005: Reduced to Master Sergeant as he failed to meet the conditions of his promotion and dropped out of the academy.
  10. November 2005: Offered to fundraise for his battalion’s Christmas trip while they trained for deployment.
  11. 2006-2007: Battalion deployed for 22 months. Walz elected to the House of Representatives in November 2006, claiming to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress.
  12. November 1, 2006: Tom Hagen, Iraq War Veteran, wrote a critical letter to the editor of the Winona Daily News about Walz abandoning his unit. “Here are a couple of sentences from the letter: But even more disturbing is the fact that Walz quickly retired after learning that his unit -southern Minnesota’s 1-125 FA Battalion – would be sent to Iraq. For Tim Walz to abandon his fellow soldiers and quit when they needed experienced leadership most is disheartening.”
  13. Walz’s Response: Claimed he reenlisted for four years and retired a year before his battalion’s deployment, despite official records showing a six-year reenlistment and retirement before the end of this period.
I know people who were in the guard and they don't speak well of Timmy!

If it was not for Elon Musk buying Twitter, all of this would be very hard to put to the light. The Youtube blue shills are out in force this week pushing absolute nonsense. And these shills are only limited to the leftist channels, meaning they are controlled replies with agencies behind them making them. On Black Conservative Perspective and other Patriot channels? Not a single peep from the scum.

Man I really miss Mark Steyn when he used to sub for Rush on occasion… Need to learn more about GBN I suppose.

And fuck me running; the UK really is turning into an Orwellian, dystopian nightmare. Armed police arresting people for fucking memes? All the while giving the Islamist gangs a pass.

Fuck me.

Heed the prophet Army Jerry…buy more ammo.

And fuck me running; the UK really is turning into an Orwellian, dystopian nightmare. Armed police arresting people for fucking memes? All the while giving the Islamist gangs a pass.
Nothing we haven't done ourselves. Man currently doing time for meme suggesting HRC supporters could vote by text. An identical meme directed towards Trump voters was done in the same week and of course they aren't in prison.

And our BLM and antifa gangs consistently get a pass, as well as the pro Palestine rioters.

Nothing we haven't done ourselves. Man currently doing time for meme suggesting HRC supporters could vote by text. An identical meme directed towards Trump voters was done in the same week and of course they aren't in prison.

And our BLM and antifa gangs consistently get a pass, as well as the pro Palestine rioters.

IIRC the thing to vote for Killary by text wasn't just a meme, it was made to look like an actual message from the Killary campaign complete with "paid for by Killary"

I'm not familiar with the Trump equivalent, maybe you can point me at it