• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

GILXjRc1FqPf.jpeg
Years ago if you drove down any street on the 1st month by the main welfare office in Minneapolis.
You would see lots of cars with Illinois and other states license plates double parked. Collecting their Minnesota welfare check. When I was a teenager, I worked at the Floyd ground zero Target in south Minneapolis. Welfare day was always full of chaos and trouble! The welfare check cashing line went out the door most of the time!
Minnesota welfare is worldwide now.
Of course now they have debit cards. So no one has to drive to Minnesota from other states to get their welfare!

Today's fantasy going on in my head......

Bait and set the trap:
Someone in the proper decision making tier volunteers to make a very public announcement that they are going to examine the voting machines, all software and all data in transparent manner. Include a start time of less than a week for the forensic work to begin.

That person is then shadowed 24/7 by a small team of privately hired pipe hitters that are experienced with EP as well as snatch and grab operations.

Team has a handful of 12V batteries and wire on one side of an abandoned warehouse room. Other side of the room is an eight foot long 2"x12", one cinderblock, one towel and a water hose.

Sit back and wait.
Video tape the ensuing interview.
Locate anyone implicated with the attempted hit on our bait, then take appropriate DA.

Today's fantasy going on in my head......

Bait and set the trap:
Someone in the proper decision making tier volunteers to make a very public announcement that they are going to examine the voting machines, all software and all data in transparent manner. Include a start time of less than a week for the forensic work to begin.

That person is then shadowed 24/7 by a small team of privately hired pipe hitters that are experienced with EP as well as snatch and grab operations.

Team has a handful of 12V batteries and wire on one side of an abandoned warehouse room. Other side of the room is an eight foot long 2"x12", one cinderblock, one towel and a water hose.

Sit back and wait.
Video tape the ensuing interview.
Locate anyone implicated with the attempted hit on our bait, then take appropriate DA.
Points for creativity.

I feel a little differently about it. Especially for the immunocompromised. And yes, I did note that there are exemptions, that being one of them.

In general, I don't like to see anyone wearing masks anymore, but, it should be an individual choice. That also means that I get to make the choice to not wear a mask, free from outside influence, attempted intimidation, humiliation or ridicule. Particularly from the "authorities". Especially after it's been confirmed that masks don't do shit (other than to indicate that an individual has relented to "forced compliance"). If someone that is immunocompromised wants to believe that a mask is helping them, then by all means, wear it. Just don't ever try and even suggest that I have to.

And, for whatever reason, you feel that in order to go outside of your house that you and everyone else should be wearing a mask, stay home. Society is not responsible for your health, anymore than they are responsible for you getting into a car accident.

I suppose it's a good thing that the pendulum has swung in the other direction by passing this law though. Perhaps when the pendulum stops swinging, it'll settle back into center and individual rights will prevail once again.

Nahhhh, WTF was I thinking ? :rolleyes:

Years ago if you drove down any street on the 1st month by the main welfare office in Minneapolis.
You would see lots of cars with Illinois and other states license plates double parked. Collecting their Minnesota welfare check. When I was a teenager, I worked at the Floyd ground zero Target in south Minneapolis. Welfare day was always full of chaos and trouble! The welfare check cashing line went out the door most of the time!
Minnesota welfare is worldwide now.
Of course now they have debit cards. So no one has to drive to Minnesota from other states to get their welfare!
Out of curiosity, how many years was that (approximately) ?

Good Lord…I think that’s an older post, but still highly relevant. I hope Trump 47 flat out dissolves the DOE. National level Government has zero business funding or administrating/making policy for local schools.

Eliminate both of the DOE bureaucracies while he’s at it. The Dept of Energy’s roles and responsibilities can be divvied up amongst the other Depts, or eliminated altogether.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex and 91Eunozs

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
it is pretty interesting that 4 years later all these gov entities in multiple states are "finding out" that there were ballots cast that were part of the huge fix. manipulated by machines,submitted by the dead,multiple ballots by 1000s of "voters",printed ballots by the non existent. these facts have been known for years. thus the cause of 1/6. what's with all the current "discoveries"? gonna be done again. maybe they will say "no,these are honest. see how we found the corruption last time? we won't have it happen again."