• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

IIRC the thing to vote for Killary by text wasn't just a meme, it was made to look like an actual message from the Killary campaign complete with "paid for by Killary"

I'm not familiar with the Trump equivalent, maybe you can point me at it

Maybe you have the resources to find it yourself. I remember posting it here at the time, it was for Trump instead of HRC and it was an Asian woman out of San Francisco that created it.

I found it - and it is still live on X - Kristina Wong made a video telling all Trump suporters to vote on "Superwednesday" November 9 (the day after the elections).

Last edited:
First and foremost-

I've added to this thread as much as anyone else here but I'm feeling a twinge of contrarian opinions tonight and have to ask- does anyone here remember when the last post was that was a positive story on this topic? I understand that may be contrary to the purposes of this thread, I understand that it's nearing the election, I understand emotions are running just as high as inflation has been for the past 3 years.

But when was the last time someone posted about a politician actually making a difference/delivering on a promise they made for the betterment of their constituents, where their local community was experiencing heartaches and their elected leaders solved the problem?

If we can't provide any examples of that occurring here, not campaign promises but actual deliverables- whelp, then I fear we've just been spinning our wheels here gentlemen and arguing against each other while ignoring the most important facet we should have been focusing on from the 'get-go'.

Anywho, that's just my random ramblings on the topic for tonight.

-LD
WTF? All I’ve seen you do is post stupid meme’s in this thread, I assume in an attempt to make you not look like a fed… But then you go and make a post like this and blow your cover…

Things that make a guy go hmmmm.

Bruh... And look at Sirhr's UK thread. New info showing that the coward fuck that killed the 3 children in the dance studio had appeared in a BBC commercial just like the Trump shooter Thomas Crooks had appeared in a Blackrock commercial. This is creepy as all hell dawg...

Bruh... And look at Sirhr's UK thread. New info showing that the coward fuck that killed the 3 children in the dance studio had appeared in a BBC commercial just like the Trump shooter Thomas Crooks had appeared in a Blackrock commercial. This is creepy as all hell dawg...
No coincidences…. Set the scene, fund the retards, if they do it, life is good. If not, render them harmless and do it again. Betting on laziness, incompetence, and self centeredness is $$$$.

vSlpUwLCuoSh.jpeg

And look at all the people that called the Trump assassination attempt a hoax...there's some billionaires in that club to go after.

Maybe you have the resources to find it yourself. I remember posting it here at the time, it was for Trump instead of HRC and it was an Asian woman out of San Francisco that created it.

I found it - and it is still live on X - Kristina Wong made a video telling all Trump suporters to vote on "Superwednesday" November 9 (he day after the elections).

And of course the feds and local LE conveniently turned a blind eye to that...
smiley_thinking.gif

I found it - and it is still live on X - Kristina Wong made a video telling all Trump suporters to vote on "Superwednesday" November 9 (he day after the elections).

Thanks. Never saw it. I did google for it but none of my searches found it. Searching for her name gets plenty of hits.

There are subtle differences between the two but not enough IMO to differentiate them for prosecution.

Goose, gander.

Put them both in jail or neither.

Reactions: UKDslayer
IIRC the thing to vote for Killary by text wasn't just a meme, it was made to look like an actual message from the Killary campaign complete with "paid for by Killary"
If that trickery is voter fraud what about the media reporting on Russian collusion as if it were real?
The FBI saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie?

If that trickery is voter fraud what about the media reporting on Russian collusion as if it were real?
The FBI saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie?

ETA: the post you quoted isn't the latest on that topic @UKDslayer provided info to find the flip side of that example

I would love to see MSM dismantled along with the swamp but I really don't think either is going anywhere.

It will continue to be selective prosecution/persecution of political candidates/activists who swim against the agenda and cause a societal ripple just like Venezuelan and other shithole country politics.

The "activists" to stay within the bounds of their voluntary internment camps, boards like ARF and the Hide, are "safe" for now.

I remember learning about the fall of a great empire because of people learning they could control the purse and the devaluing their own currency...and the reliance on cheap labor.

Oh and there was a little political corruption and the removal and installation of new "leaders" at will.

History sure seems to be rhyming again.

She’s a problem, and if anyone on the right were to say anything remotely like this, they’d have a dozen alphabet agencies “interviewing” them, and likely be thrown in jail for inciting violence.

That said, I literally can’t stop laughing at this, ~30 seconds in… 🤣

IMG_6733.png