• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

i wish them luck and success.

eZo1emkWOGGb.jpeg

no the "counselor" and the "therapist" need a trip to the wall. this kind of thing is not going to be ended by our corrupt and enabling court system. it and all the lawfare and release of violent offenders back into society will not end until the woke system workers are made to pay.
i probably need to limit any recommendation for that to the imagination of those involved.

I really need to stop carrying my little 5-round, snub-nose .38, and start carrying the full sized Sig P320 as my daily CCW.

Sadly, starting to think that very soon even a drum mag fed AR won’t be enough as a truck gun.

Now where did I put that link that had belt-feds for sale?

that is in line with my opinion about the 5 worst things human kind has ever invented. WMDs of all kinds,direct dna manipulation,computers in all their manifestations. and,this will get me flamed, but government and religion which i consider 2 sides of the same coin.
What's kind of shocking about this virus thing, or perhaps it showed how attuned to things the Star Trek writers were, is how eerily it parallels the episode "The Omega Glory" or the episode "Miri."

La Cucaracha....la cucaracha. Somebody turned on the lights.

Though, he's really out of his mind; it's the Obama/Rice administraion who is the culprit.

Reactions: 91Eunozs