• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1723498530365.jpeg

Gabriella Power: Would, but I need a "bigger boat"! :LOL: :love:(y)

"JUST IN: European Union sends letter to Elon Musk, demanding him to censor Donald Trump during their upcoming interview."

What egotistical and authoritarian assholes!

Elon doesn't particularly like being forced to do something against his way of thinking.

After receiving this demand from the E.U., I'm guessing he immediately got with his Tier 1 nerds and figured out a way to use StarLink to beam the interview as a hologram onto the dinner tables of every home in the E.U. Free of charge of course... :)

Fy6qScdWAAIUeOY.jpg

"JUST IN: European Union sends letter to Elon Musk, demanding him to censor Donald Trump during their upcoming interview."

Elon doesn't particularly like being forced to do something against his way of thinking.

After receiving this demand from the E.U., I'm guessing he immediately got with his Tier 1 nerds and figured out a way to use StarLink to beam the interview as a hologram onto the dinner tables of every home in the E.U. Free of charge of course... :)

View attachment 8478522
I think you're on to something

Nigel Farage is literally Chris Hansen. His composure and style of presentation is very much like the OG and most feared of the predator catchers who is a modern folk legend now. And they mean to tell us that a majority of Britons rather have that clown Starmer in office and not a stately gentleman who actually is what most people think of when they think of a true British???

View attachment 8478522

Like I said in a post last week, Elon LITERALLY POSSESSES the technology to send a fucking fly sized ginsu drone right into someone's bodily orifice and perform the real world equivalent of the Harry Potter "Sectumsempra" (death by ensanguination) curse if he wants to. They really don't want to mess with Elon Musk. Seriously. With unfettered time, he can set up closed ecosystems of settlements on Mars with terraforming underway and build up a large faction of freedom loving roughnecks from all over the world and create a new defacto USA in the Solar System just like in the Expanse, complete with orbital railguns. Give or take 20 years or so. All of the technology required for that we already have, and Elon directly controls it. If that becomes reality, would anybody here go to Mars and be a full time engineer or contractor on the life support systems and a part time mercenary soldier when the occasion calls? I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
Dudes eyes are insane.

JFc.

Matthew 6:22

New International Version

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,[a] your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy,[b] your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

The Poles see what has happened to Britain. They know that the invasion is steady, relentless, and eventually merciless. It is either stop them right now with all means necessary, or be held hostage in your own country 2-5 years down the line as the retrovirus-like cult invasion inserts it's own RNA into your very police force, legislative system, and military, turning you into a hybrid servant bound to it in a lethal symbiosis.

Holy crap… Was watching the prelude for tonight’s interview, and it looks like Youtube just terminated Tesla’s account:

View attachment 8478714
Supposedly a huge DDS attack.
Elon says worst-case scenario is they'll proceed and post the recording.

Around 7:34 CST the X-crowd was able to start getting on and was at half a million in the first minute of coming back up.

what is her name? i have seen vids of her before. european i think? besides being really easy to look at,she is very powerful speaker. if you pay attention,there happen to be some very worthwhile FMs involved in the defense of the west. yea,the prog side is over run with pigs like willis,harris,warren,clinton and the crew. but don't give up on our distaff side's supporters. they at least know what a man is and isn't.

Reactions: Mwalex
what is her name? i have seen vids of her before. european i think? besides being really easy to look at,she is very powerful speaker. if you pay attention,there happen to be some very worthwhile FMs involved in the defense of the west. yea,the prog side is over run with pigs like willis,harris,warren,clinton and the crew. but don't give up on our distaff side's supporters. they at least know what a man is and isn't.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek

On Monday, in yet another affront to America’s justice system, the Department of Justice sentenced a 72-year-old woman to a half year house arrest, with restrictions on her internet use, 12 month probation, and a $103,000 fine. Rebecca Lavrenz, who is known as the “J6 praying grandma,” never committed a violent crime, let alone a felony. Before January 6th, 2021, she had a squeaky-clean record without so much as a speeding ticket. Now, she is, in the blistering words of the government, “a threat to future acts of political violence like that which engulfed the nation on January 6.”

A Secret Service special agent, who was partially responsible for planning security at the Butler, Pennsylvania rally where President Trump was nearly assassinated, is under internal investigation for allegedly leaking sensitive videos and photos from her protective assignments to social media.

According to RealClearPolitics (RCP) correspondent Susan Crabtree, the female agent served as the official site agent for the July 13 event in Butler, Pennsylvania, where a rallygoer, Corey Comperatore, was tragically murdered in front of his family.

Sources within the Secret Service say the site agent was inexperienced for such a critical security role but noted that the position is rotated throughout the Trump detail, not routinely assigned based on merit or experience.

There is now concern within the agency that the site agent for the Butler rally will take the fall for the event’s egregious layers of security failures – that Rowe will fire her over her social media posts, but not for any security failures at the July 13 event.

In contrast, the lead agent had decades of experience within the Secret Service but did not have experience on a protective detail, the innermost ring of security for presidents, first ladies, former presidents, and their families, according to sources in the Secret Service community familiar with her background.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only incompetent, but leaked classified information? The Butler site lead agent had no experience with protective detail???

Last edited: