• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Taxthisdick.png

Nothing says Profesional Law Enforcement like a little B&E.

Jesus fuck, USSS, haven't you guys done enough the last few weeks? If you keep going, I may have to apologize to @BurtG and @DarnYankeeUSMC for ever sticking up for you fucking "guys (and gals)". Come on, man!

Jesus fuck, USSS, haven't you guys done enough the last few weeks? If you keep going, I may have to apologize to @BurtG and @DarnYankeeUSMC for ever sticking up for you fucking "guys (and gals)". Come on, man!
They should be charged. And get triple time that a “regular person “would

Why you people can’t see that our gov is just a organized crime oligarchy , and the badge holders are just their street soldiers/enforcers.

Is beyond me

Blade Runners cutting down newly installed ULEZ carbon emission cameras in the UK. These cameras monitor the exhaust output of all passing vehicles and if a vehicle emits more than is allowed, the license plates are scanned and a fine automatically mailed to the residence of the vehicle owner.

It's all good. They apologized after getting caught. Wait, think about it for a few seconds. In this day and age everyone with at least two brain cells knows that there's cameras everywhere. These idiots thought that they could get away with this stunt by just taping over the one camera. Nevermind the idiot cases the place and leaves to get the tape. Comes back and poses for the camera before taping over it. They should be put on one of those YouTube stupid criminals videos.
They could have at least left a quarter. <---- for those who remember pay toilets.

It finds that as high as 80 percent of payments for that two-month period—at $11 million—either lack proof of services rendered or are unauthorized per the contract.

Of the questionable payments, $2.5 million were for unauthorized security, medical, and social services, $1.7 million for vacant rooms, and $230,000 for inflated food bills, according to the audit.

For example, a Newburgh hotel billed a total of $57,000 for hundreds of unoccupied rooms in early May, for which DocGo got an additional $40,000 in commissions.

At the same hotel, billed hours of security services for May 12 exceeded the contract limit by eight times—it was claimed over 20 guards were on different shifts that day to aid the hotel’s own force—and were paid without the city’s written approval.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41 and Mwalex
And you expect better from these people?

View attachment 8478196

Louisiana (the accepted way to spell the name of the purchase and first state made from that purchase; purchased from France in 1803)

they just used the essence of the word. its more important for them to be morally correct, than factually correct.

Reactions: AZLONGRIDER
I have to say, I don't know what side of the political spectrum she is on, most likely a lib; however, she's one of the only real investigative journalists left from the "heritage" news programs.
she was fired from cbs earlier this year for being to honest in her reporting.

The arrest comes two weeks after security-training company KnowBe4 said it unknowingly hired a North Korean national using a fake identity to appear as someone eligible to fill a position for a software engineer for an internal IT AI team. KnowBe4’s security team soon became suspicious of the new hire after detecting “anomalous activity,” including manipulating session history files, transferring potentially harmful files, and executing unauthorized software.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
she was fired from cbs earlier this year for being to honest in her reporting.

I watched a good portion of her "Tucker" interview. She's hard-nosed and that's what real journalists should aspire to be. Left/right/middle wherever, nobody should be out of bounds and I think that's how she sees it as well.

I watched a good portion of her "Tucker" interview. She's hard-nosed and that's what real journalists should aspire to be. Left/right/middle wherever, nobody should be out of bounds and I think that's how she sees it as well.
I did watch the Tucker interview as well, it was quite good. I don't remember a lot of the details, but it was pretty apparent that the msm couldn't allow her to continue to do what she had been doing.

And you expect better from these people?

View attachment 8478196

Louisiana (the accepted way to spell the name of the purchase and first state made from that purchase; purchased from France in 1803)

This smelled like one of those fake images that pop up only on the “far right” sites of dubious legitimacy, but no. This is really what they put up at the black essense festival.

Pics from their own site. At least the text spells it Louisiana.