• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

renxPsE24caN.jpeg

I have to say, I don't know what side of the political spectrum she is on, most likely a lib; however, she's one of the only real investigative journalists left from the "heritage" news programs.
One of a handful or actual "investigative journalists", which is why she was fired from CBS. They considered her a "conservative" for calling balls and strikes.

This smelled like one of those fake images that pop up only on the “far right” sites of dubious legitimacy, but no. This is really what they put up at the black essense festival.

Pics from their own site. At least the text spells it Louisiana.

From what I understand, it is real, Essence Magazine put this on and they sure enough left out the “i”.

Note: Notice how one batch pictured doesn't have spaces but the other does. This simple alteration prevented the auditing software known as ARLO from recognizing the duplicate. This batch contained 4 Trump votes, 93 Biden votes.When duplicated it gave Biden a fake net gain of 89 votes in the official hand count totals.

They shut it down early yesterday. Supposedly it was for some "violent incident" where a couple of fights broke out, but guess what? That happens every year. The reason why they dispersed the parade at the end was because it was turning into an impromptu MAGA rally. Gadsden flags and Hispanics For Trump banners were coming out in full force. NYC city council was definitely taking a page out of Keir Starmer's book. Deny their unpopularity, lie about it, try to suppress it, deny deny deny. The parade afterparties continued in Union Square and Washington Square Park and there were A LOT of Patriot flags and signage in addition to the Dominican themed art.

Google and YouTube have been doing a lot of this lately. I tried to do a search for the "GOP election fraud hearing in PA for 2020" and instead the only thing came up was "Trump J6 insurrection".

Pretty clear if they don't pull off the fraud, they will proceed with Raskin's motion of denial of office for insurrection which Trump has never been prosecuted for.

imagine being the boyfriend and forced to see it. i would be dead or somebody else would be...law abiding citizen...

NA60TyJhIF7X.jpeg

Woman's "boyfriend" did not whip out a SOG/Schrade assisted opening knife and plunge it straight into Moreno's throat and giving it a twist, creating a ghastly scene as Moreno died in a fountain of blood and gurgling? Disappointed.

All this shutdown of speech should underscore a few things:

1) Those men from the 1700's knew Freedom of Speech had to be a unoquivocable right. That means hate speech, disinformation, etc, etc, cannot be censored by the gov't. There are the obvious limitations, like fire in the theater things; but the USA was a country founded by ADULTS who acted like ADULTS and not a bunch of school kids reacting to "teacher, Johnny said my mom wears combat boots and that I have the face of a donkey."

2) That TRUE freedom of speech is what they're scared of, moreso than even guns at this point. If the were not scared of it they'd actually report the truth. Knowledge is truth and they want to keep the populace ignorant (just look at education policies).

3) Europe, to my knowledge, has no 1st Amendement like laws. Certainly, nothing as liberal (in classical sense) of interpretation of what can or cannot be said as The First Amendment.

Reactions: notacos4u