• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

New and deadlier strain of monkeypox spreading like wildfire across Africa.

Mpox strain Clade 1-B is deadlier and more insidious than the original strain that first made headlines in 2022. The newer strain causes catastrophic systemic illness in some infected individuals and do not need to be concurrent with HIV infection to produce lethal effect. Clade 1-B also has a longer incubation period, leading to more cases of transmission and infection. Mode of transmission is primarily through unprotected homosexual activity. A few rare women had contracted the new strain due to their partners engaging in 'extracurricular activities' without their knowledge, and then passing it on to them. A Swedish man who had recently returned to his home country after a "business trip" to Africa marks the first case of international occurrence of Clade 1-B.

Reactions: Mwalex and TACC
iDbHW4meHp6c.jpeg

might be bad if true

This is why the race to space is SO CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for our continued progression into the future. The near future of interplanetary space exploration will be identical to what was laid out in The Expanse. Expect nation states, large private conglomerates like the historical East India Company and the current day Blackrock, FAW, Norinco etc., privateer roughneck militias like the 1600s Chinese warlord Koxinga, and various other factions to lay claim to moons, asteroids, and planets with large quantities of precious commodities, and conflict to erupt constantly. Those who fail to adapt or are too slow to act pragmatically and use new, even insidious weapons, will be crushed into obsolescence. We BETTER be up on our game. Securing sovereignty over Luna or at least a large part of our nearest rocky neighbor will be the key to us and our allies. Low gravity, large solid real estate with abundant metals and important elements, and close proximity to our homeworld means we can build the infrastructure necessary for the construction of large freighters, fleets of shuttle lorries for planetary excursions, refineries and manufacturing facilities, and most importantly, warships and armed space stations needed to protect all of our holdings in our part of the Solar System. We really need to get back up there as soon as we can field the funds. The technology we already have. It is just a matter of national funding and allocation of resources.

:ROFLMAO:

So I guess they're going to put a "vaccine scanner" on my computer, my phone and my checkbook too because that's 98% of how I access my money. The last time I used an ATM Obummer was still in office.

The thing he said was for a license plate, is a passport scanner to accommodate the illegals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doubloon
New and deadlier strain of monkeypox spreading like wildfire across Africa.

Mpox strain Clade 1-B is deadlier and more insidious than the original strain that first made headlines in 2022. The newer strain causes catastrophic systemic illness in some infected individuals and do not need to be concurrent with HIV infection to produce lethal effect. Clade 1-B also has a longer incubation period, leading to more cases of transmission and infection. Mode of transmission is primarily through unprotected homosexual activity. A few rare women had contracted the new strain due to their partners engaging in 'extracurricular activities' without their knowledge, and then passing it on to them. A Swedish man who had recently returned to his home country after a "business trip" to Africa marks the first case of international occurrence of Clade 1-B.

Reservatrol, the supplement from red wine, has been shown to blocks pox virus replication.

Of course in this new 30% mortality, they are not specifying who is dying with monkeypox versus those dying from monkeypox.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

My father-in-law died late last month, he was a life long Michigan resident. When I saw him earlier this year, I reminded him that if he passed before November he was more than likely voting democrat for all eternity. He chuckled and said he knew that was true. Sadly, for the previous 68 years his wife canceled his vote by voting democrat in every election during their entire lifetime together.

She passed in March, complications from dementia. With dementia, hatred stays and good sense leaves you and for the last decade or so she got worse and worse. Hatred hung on as her faculties departed. Her husband was a life member of the NRA and for years she hid and destroyed his magazine every month, thru away his gun and hunting books in secret. As she went crazy she undermined his life openly. She had done it their entire marriage, after being married to their daughter for fifteen years I grew familiar with it. Like all democrats her mom was evil, hate filled and cruel, it ranged from subtle to openly hostile. She could not be reasoned with and even though she was an educated person, no amount of facts, science or empirical truth could bring her off whatever mindless leftist crap she was fed.

The lack of reasoning and brain power of a democrat is honestly astounding. They are utterly incapable of seeing thru any other lens, it is leftist hatred and utter intolerance for the views of others or the rights of others and nothing else. If Kamala tells them they need to kill people who like the American flag, 98% of democrats will fully support it and start calling the hotline to turn in their family, friends, coworkers and neighbors. The other 2% will comply in a few days. 30% of republicans will support it and then claim, "that you did it to yourself".

I promise you both of them are voting in November and will vote well into their 120's. Not one single democrat in the state of Michigan will be in the least bit upset with 500K extra voters and they will fight to keep them on the voter rolls. Not one...............................................unless they lose.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

So I guess they're going to put a "vaccine scanner" on my computer, my phone and my checkbook too because that's 98% of how I access my money. The last time I used an ATM Obummer was still in office.

I think it’s just a matter of time before you will be required to have some form of biometric ID and your banking, vaccine passport exc. will all be on it. If you don’t comply with mandates they just turn you off. Digital money is one of my biggest concerns.

It’s total control over you. When i start seeing the technology in place to make that happen it gets my attention. Just my 2 cents.

My father-in-law died late last month, he was a life long Michigan resident. When I saw him earlier this year, I reminded him that if he passed before November he was more than likely voting democrat for all eternity. He chuckled and said he knew that was true. Sadly, for the previous 68 years his wife canceled his vote by voting democrat in every election during their entire lifetime together.

She passed in March, complications from dementia. With dementia, hatred stays and good sense leaves you and for the last decade or so she got worse and worse. Hatred hung on as her faculties departed. Her husband was a life member of the NRA and for years she hid and destroyed his magazine every month, thru away his gun and hunting books in secret and undermined his life openly. Sure she had done it their entire marriage, after being married to their daughter for fifteen years I grew familiar with it. Like all democrats her mom was evil, hate filled and cruel, it ranged from subtle to openly hostile.

Her mother liked the first husband better, sure he was passive aggressive and abusive to her daughter for 26 years, but she felt once married it was your job to grind out the life together ruining his life and making yourself suffer. I promise you both of them are voting in November and will vote well into their 120's.
That’s fucked up. Sorry you and your Wife have had to go through that.

My Grandmother (on my Mother’s side) treated my Mother like dirt. If she had dementia, she came down with it at a very early age. I certainly didn’t feel bad when she passed.

What a shitty thing to do to your Spouse or your Child.

Reactions: UKDslayer

BREAKING: JD Vance’s Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Milwaukee After Malfunction Mid-Flight (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 16, 2024 3:00 pm35 Comments
0-54-600x365.jpg

JD Vance’s plane made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport after a malfunction mid-flight.
According to reports, the plane made an emergency landing after its main door opened mid-flight.
A Boeing 737 charter aircraft carrying Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport this afternoon.
According to airport officials, the plane, operated by Eastern Air, returned to the airport around 1:30 p.m. due to a possible issue with the aircraft. The aircraft landed normally and taxied without incident under its own power.
“The pilot advised there was a malfunction with the door seal. After declaring an emergency, Trump Force Two returned to Milwaukee.” Taylor Van Kirk, a spokeswoman for Sen. Vance, said. “As soon as the issue was resolved, the plane returned to its originally planned flight path back to Cincinnati.”
At approximately 2:15 p.m., the plane was cleared for takeoff.
Vance’s plane made an emergency landing just ONE WEEK after Trump’s plane was forced to
President Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana last Friday afternoon following a mechanical issue.

DEVELOPING…

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
That’s fucked up. Sorry you and your Wife have had to go through that.

My Grandmother (on my Mother’s side) treated my Mother like dirt. If she had dementia, she came down with it at a very early age. I certainly didn’t feel bad when she passed.

What a shitty thing to do to your Spouse or your Child.

My wife is the kid that had enough of the bullshit and moved away. Ironically, I am that same kid from a different family so we blend together really well. After a couple of years of college she got tired of her ungrateful family, packed up her car and moved north of Seattle to live with her aunt, another family member who fled. Her dad told her, she was welcome to ask for anything but help or money because they would never support her in any way. About a month after she left, she called home to check in. Her father cursed her for leaving a bike there and demanded she remove it from their woodshed because he needed the room. Granted she was three time zones away.

Within six months of moving her grandmother died. Living in a small apartment with very little money she was unable to afford a plane ticket. Her aunt loaned her some money and they both returned home. Her dad was surprised and wanted to know how she got the ticket, she told him a loan from his sister. And she told him, the aunt knew he would never help her because he was a cheap piece of shit who hated women. Embarrassed, he repaid the aunt and forced her to pay him for the ticket. She took her bike to the Goodwill while she was there.

I grew up in a shit family and the happiest day of my life was high school graduation, the next day I was on a plane to Europe for the summer, paid for by me. When I returned, I found a job in a week and moved out in two. 18 months later I joined the military and left for good, 45 years after that I have never been home, except for visits. My family sucked but hers was on a whole other level. The girl children were treated as 2nd class citizens, they never got one word of support from their mother when they hit their teens and things started changing. Imagine having to figure everything out from school friends.

I honest to God think her father had no idea women had periods to the day he died. He definitely was unaware of the female orgasm and only in the last few years did he know how a washing machine, toaster or stove worked. The nearest fast food place is more than 10 miles from the house. So, his only hope of eating was gas station burritos and hotdogs. As her mom went more and more nutty, she refused to cook. Her dad was in danger of starving while sitting at the table waiting for food to appear. My wife had to teach him how to make staples on one of her trips back, over 80 years old and no idea how to cook even bacon or sausage.

Yeah, they were different.

Wait...she was preggos too and on patrol duty? And a civy helped bring the bad guy down unarmed...civy is bad ass if I'm viewing this correctly.
Females doing physical battle with males has a very predictable outcome, on average. Women often like to put a female world class Thai fighter against a generic office bro to make a point, but how many of us could be physically dominated by our wives?

Reactions: mosin46

BREAKING: JD Vance’s Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Milwaukee After Malfunction Mid-Flight (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 16, 2024 3:00 pm35 Comments
0-54-600x365.jpg

JD Vance’s plane made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport after a malfunction mid-flight.
According to reports, the plane made an emergency landing after its main door opened mid-flight.
A Boeing 737 charter aircraft carrying Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport this afternoon.

Vance’s plane made an emergency landing just ONE WEEK after Trump’s plane was forced to
President Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana last Friday afternoon following a mechanical issue.

DEVELOPING…
SAM next?? :mad:

Reactions: gigamortis
I think it’s just a matter of time before you will be required to have some form of biometric ID and your banking, vaccine passport exc. will all be on it. If you don’t comply with mandates they just turn you off. Digital money is one of my biggest concerns.

It’s total control over you. When i start seeing the technology in place to make that happen it gets my attention. Just my 2 cents.
you are right. this is the thing i have feared most. once dig $ are all there is,you are helpless and can be cut away from anything mobility,food,power,comm,everything. will be an isolated individual with no way to strike back or escape. only way would be violent crime as an individual or small group,a total non starter. even for those contemplating resistance,most won't let their families starve or freeze to death.
i imagine the stalinist procedure of punishing any resisters friends and family will be used. easy process to do so in place.

you are right. this is the thing i have feared most. once dig $ are all there is,you are helpless and can be cut away from anything mobility,food,power,comm,everything. will be an isolated individual with no way to strike back or escape. only way would be violent crime as an individual or small group,a total non starter. even for those contemplating resistance,most won't let their families starve or freeze to death.
i imagine the stalinist procedure of punishing any resisters friends and family will be used. easy process to do so in place.
When I get sad about the options, I remind myself that incompetence and laziness rule the day when it comes to bureaucracy. Flexible “morals” and a few legal “figureheads” are how many fringe groups of folks live by effectively now. As long as you provide something useful to the group and hold your nose occasionally, there is a route to reasonable survivability now.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn