• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

This is why the race to space is SO CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for our continued progression into the future. The near future of interplanetary space exploration will be identical to what was laid out in The Expanse. Expect nation states, large private conglomerates like the historical East India Company and the current day Blackrock, FAW, Norinco etc., privateer roughneck militias like the 1600s Chinese warlord Koxinga, and various other factions to lay claim to moons, asteroids, and planets with large quantities of precious commodities, and conflict to erupt constantly. Those who fail to adapt or are too slow to act pragmatically and use new, even insidious weapons, will be crushed into obsolescence. We BETTER be up on our game. Securing sovereignty over Luna or at least a large part of our nearest rocky neighbor will be the key to us and our allies. Low gravity, large solid real estate with abundant metals and important elements, and close proximity to our homeworld means we can build the infrastructure necessary for the construction of large freighters, fleets of shuttle lorries for planetary excursions, refineries and manufacturing facilities, and most importantly, warships and armed space stations needed to protect all of our holdings in our part of the Solar System. We really need to get back up there as soon as we can field the funds. The technology we already have. It is just a matter of national funding and allocation of resources.
all true. getting off this planet is the only excuse for computers to exist. not happening. not really necessary if you subscribe to herbert's thesis in dune. the human mind & brain have been side tracked by all the digital shit going on last 30yr or so. we really need to leave. what is really needed is a new species inclusive religion with the desirability and necessity of leaving earth as it's central tenant. not happening. afraid 1 world gov would be needed with stalin like control of the species efforts. none of that is happening. the stupidity,power hunger,corruption and incompetence of our various rulers is proof enough that anything tried would fail disastrously. best hope is that some survive the coming storm and maybe rebuild smarter. our current rulers think they will survive and prosper when they thin us out. fortunately they aren't gonna survive either.

VICTORY: U.S. Supreme Court BLOCKS Biden Regime’s Sick Title IX Rule in Several States, Which Would Have Forced Women to Allow Men In Their Locker Rooms and Bathrooms – Justice Gorsuch Joins Libs in Dissent​

By Cullen Linebarger Aug. 16, 2024 7:20 pm304 Comments

supreme-court-2-tgp.jpg
US Supreme Court, a Jim Hoft photo
Millions of women and girls across the country can breathe a sigh of relief as the Biden regime was blocked from implementing its radical changes to Title IX in several states.
The Gateway Pundit previously reported in April that the Regime proudly announced that women would be forced to allow men in their locker rooms and bathrooms with a 1577-page Title IX ruling. Moreover, they would be forced to accept men on their sports teams.
Now, this will not happen. As CNN reported, the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday smacked down a request from the Regime to implement the rule in 10 states after being blocked from doing so by lower court federal judges. The rule is also blocked in 16 other states as part of ongoing lawsuits.

“On this limited record and in its emergency applications, the Government has not provided this Court a sufficient basis to disturb the lower courts’ interim conclusions that the three provisions found likely to be unlawful are intertwined with and affect other provisions of the rule,” the Court’s unsigned order read.
The updates, which essentially abolished Title IX, were previously set to go into effect across the country on August 1 but only did so in mostly liberal states.

As CBS notes, the case involved two groups of states that challenged three provisions of the rule: The first states that Title IX’s prohibition on sex discrimination covers ‘gender identity’; the second expands the definition of “hostile-environment harassment” to include harassment based on an individual’s gender identity; and the third states that a school violates Title IX when it prohibits trans students from using restrooms and other facilities if they feel like it.
A dismayed Justice Sonia Sotomayor slammed the Supreme Court’s decision and said the lower court rulings were “overbroad.”

“By blocking the Government from enforcing scores of regulations that respondents never challenged and that bear no apparent relationship to respondents’ alleged injuries, the lower courts went beyond their authority to remedy the discrete harms alleged here,” Sotomayor wrote.
Sotomayor was joined in her dissent by the two other liberal justices and Justice Neil Gorsuch. Why Gorsuch went to the dark side on this ruling is unclear.
The cases will now return to lower appeals courts and could make their way back to the Supreme Court in the future.
Former NCAA Champion swimmer and women’s rights activist Riley Gaines celebrated the ruling, calling it a huge win.
Sotomayor was joined in her dissent by the two other liberal justices and Justice Neil Gorsuch. Why Gorsuch went to the dark side on this ruling is unclear.

The cases will now return to lower appeals courts and could make their way back to the Supreme Court in the future.

Former NCAA Champion swimmer and women’s rights activist Riley Gaines celebrated the ruling, calling it a huge win.

Reward for a job well done...!
She failed.

:ROFLMAO:

So I guess they're going to put a "vaccine scanner" on my computer, my phone and my checkbook too because that's 98% of how I access my money. The last time I used an ATM Obummer was still in office.
For those, you just need monthly registration at the nearest branch.

For once I disagree here. It's a freaking hell of a lot more than 2000 dollars. ONE HELL OF A LOT MORE!!!!
After you add in the $8K wage increase, it's actually a $10K increase in costs.

She failed.

For those, you just need monthly registration at the nearest branch.

After you add in the $8K wage increase, it's actually a $10K increase in costs.
Haha….I was just telling this to my best friend last night…look at the curve…wage increase + buying power decrease…more than 2K. Rand society rarely gets things that wrong; but it is very wrong in this case as you numerically pointed out. Though, I’d love to know where my 8K raise was the last 4 years.

price "gauging"?
she's not even thinking about what she is saying if she read that misspelled on the teleprompter.

What is worse is that during that prattling she said "before Covid" so that means the increases happened during HER watch. If the morons listening to her has half a brain they would be able to figure out this is an effect of the current administration. Harris is not Machiavellian enough to have caused this problem and then offer a solution.

What is worse is that during that prattling she said "before Covid" so that means the increases happened during HER watch. If the morons listening to her has half a brain they would be able to figure out this is an effect of the current administration. Harris is not Machiavellian enough to have caused this problem and then offer a solution.
yup. i think she's just trying to blame covid for the problems...
...which is still a fuck-up because it wasn't covid that shut down stores, schools, beaches and the rest...it was them.

good example of the kind of vetting they do for trump's next speech.

These people are here for a rrason.
They are going to be recruited as murder squads to kill politicql opposition.
These are the ones theyll send to the rural areas.
These are professionals. They did this in their own countries. They werent LET IN
THEY WERE RECRUITED!

These people are here for a rrason.
They are going to be recruited as murder squads to kill politicql opposition.
These are the ones theyll send to the rural areas.
These are professionals. They did this in their own countries. They werent LET IN
THEY WERE RECRUITED!
The question is, can they control them? I think they are more than willing to turn them loose on the American public, but I don't think they can shut it off when they assume the mission is done. I also think it's quite possible that these groups will take over and control large sections of major cities.

JUST IN: Security Officers Exchange Gunfire with Multiple Active Shooters at Air Force Base in San Antonio​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 17, 2024 12:20 pm463 Comments
gvmordmwwaaknns-600x338.jpg

Security officers exchanged gunfire with multiple active shooters at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.
Multiple active shooters tried to breach the main gate at the Chapman Training Annex around 4:30 am on Saturday, according to KSAT.
No injuries were reported. It is unclear how many shooters were at the main gate.

The shooters had no affiliation with the military, KSAT reported.
According to Fox News, the security officers were fired upon by suspects in a sedan.
Fox News reported:
Security forces at the Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland (JBSA) returned fire early Saturday on at least one drive-by suspect who is accused of firing upon the main gate at the JBSA-Chapman Training Annex, a JBSA spokesperson tells Fox News Digital.
The officers were fired upon at around 4:30 a.m. by at least one suspect in a sedan and immediately returned fire. There were no injuries reported, and the gate was shut for a number of hours.

It is unclear how many shooters were involved and how many times they fired upon the base.
“There was no active threat to the installation … and our security forces responded to mitigate the threat,” spokesperson Stefanie Antosh said, noting that the suspect or suspects did not try to breach the gates.
The motive for the shooting is not known. No details about the suspects were released.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh details released on the suspects, which means they're either POC, illegals, or both.

JUST IN: Security Officers Exchange Gunfire with Multiple Active Shooters at Air Force Base in San Antonio​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 17, 2024 12:20 pm463 Comments
gvmordmwwaaknns-600x338.jpg

Security officers exchanged gunfire with multiple active shooters at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.
Multiple active shooters tried to breach the main gate at the Chapman Training Annex around 4:30 am on Saturday, according to KSAT.
No injuries were reported. It is unclear how many shooters were at the main gate.

The shooters had no affiliation with the military, KSAT reported.
According to Fox News, the security officers were fired upon by suspects in a sedan.
Fox News reported:

The motive for the shooting is not known. No details about the suspects were released.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh details released on the suspects, which means they're either POC, illegals, or both.

Didnt get a good look at em.....