• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

rob is one of the good guys.

6rbNxk8M1yPA.jpeg

I heard two different reports, one said lightning hit the 210 foot mast, another said it was knocked over by a water spout in the storm. Pretty interesting that much much smaller motor yachts did fine over this 170 ft sailboat.
I have always found it tedious to speak to most about Weather Mods.....the public was largely convinced it was a falsehood or was simply about seeding the clouds. It got started in 1946 by accident when some GE Engineers inadvertently turned an outgoing and weakening hurricane back on shore and strengthened it by dumping dry ice into eye. Here is what they were willing to say in 1978 before they basically STFU. In 1976 Weather Mod funding (Non DOD) was $20M (or $113M in 2024 dollars).

(HAMP / HARP) Earthquake machine today? Maybe.

Does this potentially tie into Climate Change hysteria - most likely, you certainly can change the rainfall and heat patterns in localized areas.

Could our enemies have an impact on us with weather mods - yes.

Have you been lied to? 100%

If he made what appeared to be a serious run for the office, the ruling elite of this country would attack him like rabid dogs for the same reasons they have declared political, legal and social war on DJT. He would scare the fuck out of them because his words undeniably ring true.

I love watching him in action during confirmation hearings for all of Pedopeter's nominees. Even though it is all just theatre.

Reactions: Terry Cross
I have always found it tedious to speak to most about Weather Mods.....the public was largely convinced it was a falsehood or was simply about seeding the clouds. It got started in 1946 by accident when some GE Engineers inadvertently turned an outgoing and weakening hurricane back on shore and strengthened it by dumping dry ice into eye. Here is what they were willing to say in 1978 before they basically STFU. In 1976 Weather Mod funding (Non DOD) was $20M (or $113M in 2024 dollars).

(HAMP / HARP) Earthquake machine today? Maybe.

Does this potentially tie into Climate Change hysteria - most likely, you certainly can change the rainfall and heat patterns in localized areas.

Could our enemies have an impact on us with weather mods - yes.

Have you been lied to? 100%

I saw a video very early this morning in the frying fighter jets afterburners could somehow be used to create water spouts but that sense has been removed.

I thought chemtrails and cloud-seeding are pretting well established.
Operation Popeye during Vietnam? Pretty legit.

Not so established: Conspiracy talk of the Oklahoma city tornadoes of 2013, or the Joplin Missouri tornadoes in 2011 that killed 125 to distract from the IRS/Lois Lerner attacks on tea party charities?
HAARP causing earthquakes may be a little tougher to prove (started with Haitian earthquake of 2010); but didn't most NATO countries send home their embassy occupants 2- days before the big Syria/Turkey earthquake?
Recent Dubai flooding?
Worst of all: Maui wildfires?

To go after one sea-going vessel seems pretty far-fetched, other than his business partner met an "untimely" death 3 days ago, and this incident happened in a bay that was somewhat protected, and it was in a line with about five other yachts most of which were of much smaller size that did fine.
I saw a video very early this morning suggesting fighter jets afterburners could somehow be used to create water spouts but that since has been removed.
Seems like a lot of work for a relatively small goal, (especially since HP still isn't going to get their money back), unless you also happen to be checking out some weaponized technology and how useful or reliable it could be too.

We have seen a multitude of areas hit by tornados in the gulf south.
They almost ALL share the same traits of having extremely locallized damage patterns. Total destruction surrounded by seemingly zero damage with no middle ground. Have seen houses destroyed and a block away, plastic cups not blown off of lawn tables. Seemingly a bazillion (a bunch) examples of this are easily found with the most basic search.

Waterspout= Tornado

No damage to smaller boats proximate to that yacht would be very much with normal patterns for that type of event.

Lots of weather modification info here.

Reactions: gigamortis

Been in the bourbon barrel too much....

Recall petition is in order to force that creep out. Only a narcissistic coward and utter loser on a similar level as the disgusting Internet lolcow and predator Cyraxx (Chance Wilkins) would shit something like that out of their mouths. Even if the petition does not yield immediate results, it will be a window into just how low his approval rating should be. His WEF buddy Keir Starmer's recall petition has over 300,000 signatures in the UK and still going.

Last edited:

The missing:
Mike Lynch and his 18 yo daughter.
Chairman of Morgan Stanley International: Jonathon Bloomer and his wife
The NY lawyer Morvillo that defended his case for the 11 wk trial, and his wife
Dead: Chef. Ricardo Thomas

Last edited:

The missing:
Mike Lynch and his 18 yo daughter.
Chair of Morgan Stanley International: Bloomer and his wife
The NY lawyer from Carville that defended his case for the 11 wk trial, and his wife
Dead: Chef. Ricardo Thomas

In order to go down the HAARP path you have to say that not only was it a hit by a corporation or people in a corporation but that they COLLUDED with the USG to create a tornado to specifically and only hit they boat they were on while missing everything else to get revenge. That doesn’t make sense.

HAARP is rumored to cause earthquakes, hurricanes and other abnormal weather patterns. I’m not giving an opinion on that one way or the other, but weather and earthquakes would make it a general location weapon, not something that gets down to GPS level accuracy with an effective radius that can be tightly focused.

In order to go down the HAARP path you have to say that not only was it a hit by a corporation or people in a corporation but that they COLLUDED with the USG to create a tornado to specifically and only hit they boat they were on while missing everything else to get revenge. That doesn’t make sense.

HAARP is rumored to cause earthquakes, hurricanes and other abnormal weather patterns. I’m not giving an opinion on that one way or the other, but weather and earthquakes would make it a general location weapon, not something that gets down to GPS level accuracy with an effective radius that can be tightly focused.

After seeing the multiple spouts, I thinks its more an act of God than an act of HAARP.And the huge mast, biggest ever aluminum mast and second biggest overall, likely contributed to how quick it sank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Cross
not gonna get into all the dramatic arguments. i am not anti abortion per se. but,birth control processes have been prominent,available,affordable and WELL KNOWN since the 70s at least. rubbers been around way longer. so,all of this "reproductive rights" blather gives me a case of the runs. the ability to avoid pregnancy and ignoring that is something that i can in no way fathom. it is a sign of the complete ethical (some would say moral) decay,degeneration and just plain stupidity of today's young. my generation is usually blamed for the "moral decay" of our society. not getting into that drama either. but,i will say,that getting pregnant out of wed lock was a BFD and usually a disaster for all involved. the casual,careless handling of the ramifications of that nowadays just leaves me completely befuddled.

not gonna get into all the dramatic arguments. i am not anti abortion per se. but,birth control processes have been prominent,available,affordable and WELL KNOWN since the 70s at least. rubbers been around way longer. so,all of this "reproductive rights" blather gives me a case of the runs. the ability to avoid pregnancy and ignoring that is something that i can in no way fathom. it is a sign of the complete ethical (some would say moral) decay,degeneration and just plain stupidity of today's young. my generation is usually blamed for the "moral decay" of our society. not getting into that drama either. but,i will say,that getting pregnant out of wed lock was a BFD and usually a disaster for all involved. the casual,careless handling of the ramifications of that nowadays just leaves me completely befuddled.
Using murder as birth control is not a reproductive right and should NEVER be labelled as such. Liberal females are irresponsible with birth control - either making sure they use some female focused contraceptive or making their partner wrap up. The morning after pill is now over the counter and should completely replace abortion.

Abortion makes a mockery out of what is supposed to be a civilized society. Using murder to supplement poor decision making should never be allowed or accepted as a societal norm.

decline the discussion about what is and isn't murder. i do agree that it is a very irresponsible and destructive lack of thought. you make my point about irresponsible sex. and yes birth control is definitely in the FM court and their responsibility to insist on for themselves or any partner if they wish to avoid pregnancy. that is where i am at a total lose of understanding. would be easy to make it a generational explanation/excuse but that is an oversimplified cop out. just a big issue that there is no way that either side or the middle will be satisfied with. i am sure not solomon.

addendum: i also agree that the deliberate confusion of the term "reproductive rights" is another prog diversion and use of wording as propaganda. should really refer to forced abortion as in china and forced sterilization of FMs as suggested and done (?) in other places and is a non issue here and now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex

OK. maybe some of us conspiracy minded zealots are a bit over on this one. but,it is consistent with well known,documented and observable happenings in other venues.

To go after one sea-going vessel seems pretty far-fetched, other than his business partner met an "untimely" death 3 days ago, and this incident happened in a bay that was somewhat protected, and it was in a line with about five other yachts most of which were of much smaller size that did fine.
Check out the Vidya - it's likely a little more involved...

No damage to smaller boats proximate to that yacht would be very much with normal patterns for that type of event.

Fair point.

not very knowledgeable but have seen many water spouts out in the gulf. they can be seen out to the horizon and in a fast boat,easily avoided in my limited experience. so??

Gulf Coast is known for water spouts, especially during hurricane season.

Mediterranean Sea, especially an enclosed bay, not as often although they say that is increasing due to increasing temperatures from "global warming".

Using murder as birth control is not a reproductive right and should NEVER be labelled as such. Liberal females are irresponsible with birth control - either making sure they use some female focused contraceptive or making their partner wrap up. The morning after pill is now over the counter and should completely replace abortion.

Abortion makes a mockery out of what is supposed to be a civilized society. Using murder to supplement poor decision making should never be allowed or accepted as a societal norm.
Yeah, it's bollocks alright...like they claim they don't have access to birth control...utter bollocks. Also, who, in their right mind would opt to have that procedure done when a shot can keep you non-fertile for months. That's like if there was a mostly benign magic pill that could regrow a miniscus with almost no rehab and choosing to have it surgically fixed and rehabbing.

Reactions: mosin46 and Mwalex