• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

i just don't understand why trump didn't play the always successful race card like the dims. there are several very commendable blacks available. in fact several women as well. not trying to restart the vance argument. but i don't think he is trustworthy. as a never trumper in the past,i fear he is a pence the 2nd. to me he brings no big guns to the campaign and is a distraction by needing defense from trump's base to keep the base focused..

i just don't understand why trump didn't play the always successful race card like the dims. there are several very commendable blacks available. in fact several women as well. not trying to restart the vance argument. but i don't think he is trustworthy. as a never trumper in the past,i fear he is a pence the 2nd. to me he brings no big guns to the campaign and is a distraction by needing defense from trump's base to keep the base focused..
He's definitely not going to break the lunatics who are still sitting on the fence. I again, cannot believe I'm saying this; but Tulsi would have been a better choice and I suspect Vivek too. Somebody pushed Vance and I think that was Don Jr. But, Vance is not getting the suburban housewife to change her mind that Trump is a sexist asshole.

The thought process: I don't care if we're going to be marxist with no freedoms...we cannot have a sexist asshole in office, I don't care...I know the economy was better, I know gas was cheaper, I know there were no wars....but he is a sexist asshole, I'd rather wait in line for food for 12 - 18 hours a day and maybe not even get anything for my wait so long as we don't have a sexist asshole. Yes...that truly is the mindset folks.

That is NOT the mindset of folks like my mother, who went through the depression & WW2 ,If she were alive today, would have. Yes, she may have found his personal life not so great, but not at the expense of the big picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
no wonder the "pope" is a fink. he's a paid fink.

lscnn82lZjQV.png

no wonder the "pope" is a fink. he's a paid fink.

lscnn82lZjQV.png

Meaningless factoid - JFK and FJB are the only two catholic Presidents in US history.

Setting aside some monumental issues - like the Papal States or that the Vatican / Holy See + DC + London are 3 incorporated areas with different rules - the Vatican and the Vatican Bank are dead center for a lot of world fuckery.

(I'm gonna do whatcha tell me, now that a family friend of the VP shot me) Ronnie Raygun was the POTUS who restored relations with the Vatican after 117 yrs (wow....now what kinda fuckery would make the US gov cut ties with the Vatican?...shortly after our Civil War you say? 1867....)

Which brings us to the curious case of Pope John I

Catholic Charities around the world have always been cover for bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Meaningless factoid - JFK and FJB are the only two catholic Presidents in US history.

Setting aside some monumental issues - like the Papal States or that the Vatican / Holy See + DC + London are 3 incorporated areas with different rules - the Vatican and the Vatican Bank are dead center for a lot of world fuckery.

(I'm gonna do whatcha tell me, now that a family friend of the VP shot me) Ronnie Raygun was the POTUS who restored relations with the Vatican after 117 yrs (wow....now what kinda fuckery would make the US gov cut ties with the Vatican?...shortly after our Civil War you say? 1867....)

Which brings us to the curious case of Pope John I

Catholic Charities around the world have always been cover for bullshit.
yes they have been cover for several things. this is a fascinating article and new info to me. the conspiracy angle is present but weak. spontaneous V fib cause of death in absence of know heart disease is not unheard of. the lack of autopsy is suspicious. my impression has always been that the roman church is a pro communist entity,esp in latin america as revolutionary theology. whole story is v. much food for thought. tx for reference.

What a fucking idiot.

We never had hurricanes in this country before radar.

We never had earthquakes in this country before NEIC.

We never had gays in this country before LGBQTMNOP.

All equally accurate and equally stoopid statements.

This country has always been divided and liberals are playing the division card to advance their agenda.

All you need to do to see the division that has always been there is take a look at history.
You seem triggered….

Quick update: Four more bodies have been recovered, including Lynch and daughter Hannah. Two still missing.

The massive 72meter mast was found to be completely intact, as well as entire hull.

One woman with a baby survived because she was sleeping on the deck. Only comment from captain was that "he never saw it coming".

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Nicely done.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="tl" dir="ltr">MAGA, P.I. 🇺🇸 <a href="https://t.co/ZHRrIb61Mj">pic.twitter.com/ZHRrIb61Mj</a></p>&mdash; Ramble_Rants (@ramble_rants) <a href="">August 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>