• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

yes,his rise to power seems almost scripted. he is compromised,but his crack smoking,homo life style IS out there in the form of an old speech and a recent one on tucker by a participant in that. it is not well hidden,just ignored,downplayed and denied by the faithful. i do wonder whether he is a prime mover or just a front man. could be a bit of both. he is definitely a believer in the plan as well as an enabler and enforcer of it.
He got picked and elevated by someone, probably at the direction of an organization.

He's definitely not going to break the lunatics who are still sitting on the fence. I again, cannot believe I'm saying this; but Tulsi would have been a better choice and I suspect Vivek too. Somebody pushed Vance and I think that was Don Jr. But, Vance is not getting the suburban housewife to change her mind that Trump is a sexist asshole.

The thought process: I don't care if we're going to be marxist with no freedoms...we cannot have a sexist asshole in office, I don't care...I know the economy was better, I know gas was cheaper, I know there were no wars....but he is a sexist asshole, I'd rather wait in line for food for 12 - 18 hours a day and maybe not even get anything for my wait so long as we don't have a sexist asshole. Yes...that truly is the mindset folks.

That is NOT the mindset of folks like my mother, who went through the depression & WW2 iIf she were alive today would have. Yes, she may have found his personal life not so great, but not at the expense of the big picture.
Suburban housewives throw themselves at sexist assholes when times get tough. No realist woman in crisis wants a soy boy.

you wypipo suck.

1af.jpeg

I'm glad that Trump is behind the glass! Pathetic statement about the Dems and SS, but I'm glad he's taking good advice.

Somebody at work today said that when a woman in the audience started showing symptoms of heatstroke under the sun, Trump stepped out from the glass shield and went to her aid with a bottle of ice water and checking up on her until EMS arrived. The breakroom here literally ERUPTED into applause and shouts of "OUR PRESIDENT!".

ETA: If an emergency like that happened at a Democrat rally, the Dem candidate on the stage would probably crack a tasteless and edgy joke at the fainting person to try to be "funny". Leftists simply do not understand or know human decency.

he would need to do something about recruitment deficit. good start that.

Meh, they have shown their true colors and they still have a taste for adventure war.

Get life restored but don't go back.

Persuade your kids to avoid the military while teaching them to fight for your own yard.