• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

it he does go trump +,it will make the steal harder. IMHO those who would vote for him are trump leaners. dims Fed up messing with him. kinda like berni but his voters would never go trump and he was easily bought off. whether or not you like him,i don't think RFK is for sale. his stuff,esp VP pic is not perfect. his actions against the scamdemic make him a viable choice over any of the rinos we all know about.
Rumors are RFK Jr. wants either head of NIH or AG position. I think Vaccine Czar is appropriate.

Reactions: devildog93
Trump is the fix to the recruitment problem...

If he wants to be serious about mass deportation, he's going to need more than border patrol and ICE. There needs to be some hard-core executive orders Day 1, but manpower to enforce it. I don't think Trump would have problems recruiting military commitments for four years; an expanded national guard would be useful for this and control the Soros-funded and deep state managed civil unrest they would be planning if they couldn't pull off their steal.

Reactions: 10ring'r
tCCW0X0qu9Js.jpeg

"baffled"

nOU3RVvAJ2zY.jpeg

It’s funny - I didn’t know about the above, and I was just thinking yesterday… This was supposed to be a record-setting year for hurricanes because the water temps in the Atlantic were far higher than normal early in the summer. And yesterday I realized we really haven’t seen much yet (granted we aren’t quite to peak season yet). The above would explain why.