• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

not that the people in debt will find out before they vote for the criminals.

TAvWuoocvRWL.jpeg

We shouldn't be surprised this crazy communist pretended that Tucker wrote her a letter requesting gun control. He should've sued her ass off... But I guess he knew that wouldn't get anywhere. So instead

Last edited:

This is the usual projection again by the left. Everything they're actually doing and planning to do the project on the Trump and Republican conservatives. Yes it's obvious they're lying about their platform and I have no intent on making any of these commitments once they are installed. And we all know I am choosing the word "installed".

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis and Pbgt

Pulling on the thread, does this mean the illegals do not have ANY constitutional rights? I know the answer, I'm throwing it out there for critical thought.

If the constitution is limited to US citizens, and they are not US citizens...
They are not illegal. They have been given asylum. If a judge decides that they are not in need of asylum and must return to their country of origin and they don't leave is when they are illegal. These cases aren't scheduled for years down the road. At which time they will have multiple anchor babies, be collecting food stamps, insurance and welfare. They ain't going anywhere.

They don’t have shit on Cabrini-Green. 🤣🤣🤣
what are the police doing?

the story goes that when isis started taking over parts of syria, it started with maybe 50 extremists, taking over a small town police station with maybe half a dozen police. (these guys were armed by clinton/mcstain...via the muslim brotherhood).
once they had control of the town, they conscripted fighting aged men and grew to over 100...enough to take the next town, even if it had a larger police forces...and so on and so on...

Reactions: 91Eunozs
what are the police doing?

the story goes that when isis started taking over parts of syria, it started with maybe 50 extremists, taking over a small town police station with maybe half a dozen police. (these guys were armed by clinton/mcstain...via the muslim brotherhood).
once they had control of the town, they conscripted fighting aged men and grew to over 100...enough to take the next town, even if it had a larger police forces...and so on and so on...
Oh, some of these places are ripe for the picking. Colorado is a prime example. I was just joking about how bad Cabrini-Green was. The police didn’t go there either.

Reactions: theLBC