• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Is this where the Kraken has been hiding?
ok

2Iu7YBv2PUFr.jpeg

she goes off. nsfw language :p

this is the kind of thing that may push the blacks into action. they are not as neutered as whites. the gov it seems state and many local levels are complicit with this type of thing. we know the feds are helping these things happen. i await it starting in FL. my guess would be miami as it has been on the edge for awhile. tampa maybe as it has been edgey as well. we know the police will be useless as usual.
i still am puzzled as to how our self styled and self installed elites think they are going to avoid the consequences of all this. my paranoid delusion says maybe they let it happen,remove the whites and working/mid class blacks and the introduce the virus they have cooked up to remove their tools from the board. yea,my ideas are getting way out there.

Amateur league , look at the cucks in Sweden

View attachment 8490287

Under Tennesse law if you break into an occupied dwelling, your intent to do the residents harm is implied by law. Tennessee is a constitutional carry, castle doctrine, and stand your ground state. Tennessee also bars wrongful death lawsuits in legally justified homicides.
Tacit encouragement to kill criminals.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 8.29.21 PM.png

RE: Brazil / Telegram / DARPA / Ukraine / Post 2016 Russiagate and the like

Firstly, this is Mike Benz who just did an interview with Tucker. I have not watched it yet.

However, here he is by himself and it is fairly detailed. Here is part two.

If you have ever read Zbigniew Brzezinski The Grand Chessboard - you've seen this movie before.

Part One Highlights (screen shot)

- Day before Trump is inaugurated The Atlantic Council - with 7 former CIA directors on the BoD - signs a deal with Burisma 12/19/17
-- Precedent to this, circa 2011: Shell / Halliburton / Exxon / Chevron made gas and oil rights deals with the Ukraine. (Their) goal was to corner the Euro Energy market and deny Russia income, thereby minimizing hegemony. Now, on the eve of inauguration Russia is backing the break away Donbas region & has taken over Crimea, each representing @ 50% of the physical areas associated with these oil and gas rights.
-- 12/13/13 Vicki Nuland holds her now famous press conference from behind a podium flanked with Chevron and Exxon logos wherein she states that the US has pumped almost $5B into the Ukraine to destabilize the county. The US was working toward a privatized pipeline and they were encountering resistance. Couple months after Nuland's speech, shots rang out at the Maidan.

- ALL end to end encryption / TOR / the internet itself are the result of millions and millions of US MIL $$. The cell phone was developed and first used by the US Army. Social Media was a project requirement - be able to overtly and covertly communicate with (sponsored) dissident groups so as to foment uprisings. (Remember DARPA's Lifelog closed up shop and Face Book opened the next day). These things (and many other things) were purposely developed for dual use and sold out to the highest bidder (often to be used against you, and either back end sold or collected to TPTB).

- US involvement with Telegram goes back to the 1990s

- 2022 Brazil S Court Report on the 2018 election of Bolsonaro wherein WhatsApp (owned by Zuckerberg) and Telegram prohibited free speech and were funded by US Dept State and USAID for doing so / training of JournoSchills / Glowies / The Atlantic Council (your tax dollars / the MIL) sponsored these training sessions just a month before the start of the Mueller Hearings.

Part 2 - important point at the stated time mark: US Dept of State was paying Brazilians to censor based on rhetoric that mimicked Trump and 2020 results. The stated goal (to quote the chief Brazilian censor) was part of an international effort to stop the exchange of ideas that harms democracy. The State Dept is funding an international movement to prevent the free exchange of ideas if those ideas are subversive to the dominant paradigm. Literally - they use that particular reason as the catch all for anything they want censored.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 11.21.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 11.26.17 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC