• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

time had to eat crow.

wZRGJze8ED1j.jpeg

People believing this isn't real...that they are eating pets, killing migratory birds, etc....just listen to Van Halen Fair Warning. Mean Street was all about the streets in Haiti when David Lee Roth went there. Port-au-Prince coming to a city near you.
Not germane to shit....but I had to, that riff after Dance Baby - sticky in the mind.

i lack any knowledge of the industry,have some idea of supply chains. it seems to me that the way for them to protest would have been to stop delivering ANYTHING to ANYWHERE. the individual truckers would be hurting a bunch. but that total stopping of supply everywhere seems to be a way to cause gov to give in in about 7-10 days. might be wrong and i heard military might have been used but even in US there would not be near enough people that could drive a 16 wheeler to cover the shutdown of the country after a week or so.

i lack any knowledge of the industry,have some idea of supply chains. it seems to me that the way for them to protest would have been to stop delivering ANYTHING to ANYWHERE. the individual truckers would be hurting a bunch. but that total stopping of supply everywhere seems to be a way to cause gov to give in in about 7-10 days. might be wrong and i heard military might have been used but even in US there would not be near enough people that could drive a 16 wheeler to cover the shutdown of the country after a week or so.
The trucking industry is fractured by ethnic divisions. Many truckers show their allegiance to the countries they recently came from.

Reactions: HD1911

Very important lesson for any idiots in the USA that think Our First Amendment is “overreaching.” Canada has no 1st Amendment guaranteeing more or less absolute right to say whatever the F you want to (minus fire in non-burning theater time stuff); we do, and we damn sure better NEVER give that up.

I've talked with coworkers about this before. I build powerlines....get the water and sewer guys on board.....nation wide. Just don't go to work for a month. Absolute shutdown of the country by the end of week one. Thirsty in the dark and wading in shit. They want a third world country.....let's serve it up!!

Last edited:
Ive ta

I've talked with coworkers about this before. I build powerlines....get the water and sewer guys on board.....nation wide. Just don't go to work for a month. Absolute shutdown of the country by the end of week one. Thirsty in the dark and wading in shit. They want a third world country.....let's serve it up!!
agree. when i was working,i thought nurses,techs and other hospital workers that did the hands on could quickly do the same.

Reactions: Loner and jmp1

This guy is just following the GOP trend of not believing in Republicanism; but in whoever pays the highest to his swiss bank account. There...I said it. This may has ZERO principle...ZERO...
He is compromised, Just like every Republican speaker. He got the talking in the bubble and now knows he will be crushed, If he steps out of line!

Is it legal to hunt and shoot “Cat Canibals”? Is there a daily limit?
Asking for a friend??🤡👍
I believe there's going to be a season. I'm not sure of the date but I'm thinking it may be starting in the near future. There is no bag limit as long as you are hunting in season. The meats not eatable so it's really just trophy hunting.

I'd be pissed too, except I fucking hate cats. People who own cats are cunts and assholes. When I left the house this morning my neighbors asshole cat was in my yard hunting songbirds and stalking the birdbath. My wife likes the birds.

I'd give a Haitian 20 dollars to eat that cat.

I'd be pissed too, except I fucking hate cats. People who own cats are cunts and assholes. When I left the house this morning my neighbors asshole cat was in my yard hunting songbirds and stalking the birdbath. My wife likes the birds.

No. No, yer wrong. :mad:

Make them pay YOU !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Didn't Wisconsin at one time have a "cat hunting season?" I think it lasted a year before PETA and others said people were shooting people's "house cats."