• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

This kinda thing just makes my blood boil...! Where in the holy-heck is Trump's team; missing in action... again...? Why would they allow this to happen? Absolutely no vetting of the mods or process. You can bet your a$$ the other side wouldn't have allowed one of Trump's fraternity bros to serve as mod... :mad:

This kinda thing just makes my blood boil...! Where in the holy-heck is Trump's team; missing in action... again...? Why would they allow this to happen? Absolutely no vetting of the mods or process. You can bet your a$$ the other side wouldn't have allowed one of Trump's fraternity bros to serve as mod... :mad:
I was just texting a friend with that same sentiment. What the ###@ is Trump's campaign manager doing? Or does he just think he can take them all on? The sad thing is...3rd time for POTUS and making the same rookie mistakes IMO.

sad but true. if they do allow him to win,no loss. he seems on a path to make the same mistakes as last time. actually,as said before,it may be the best plan for them. let him in and burn it down with the sheeple blaming him,reps and conservatives in general. he can easily be kept from being effective starting on 11/6 by mass rioting in the cities and sabotage of anything available in DC. clinton and followers did similar when they left the capitol.

30-50% of "Trump's team" is working to undermine him every step of the way. The RNC is working with the DNC to insure power stays consolidated within the ranks of the morally bankrupt scum we have running this country.

The simple fact that Republicans got him to debate a whore on a network ran by her fucking in-laws and moderated by her sorority sister while she was allowed to wear a Bluetooth earring and have answers piped into her empty head tells you all you need to know.

80% of Republican leadership fears Trump. They are as corrupt as democrats and while having slightly different politics they too have absolutely no interest in seeing you prosper or your kids lives improve.

Last edited:
WTF is Joe doing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's a lot of pro Trump merch!

The real question is, why the hell do you go back to the same place to get trolled again by the same people that trolled you 3 years ago? WTF

Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 12.29.29 PM.png

so just happen to be watching the local news...
the city manager for springfield "debunked" the story about migrants eating pets, lol.
of course they ran with it...

The media are the enemy... They have an agenda and it is not the well being of the Republic or it's Citizens. Remember that if you ever see one needing help. I wouldn't give CPR to any of them, and I'm good at it.

I was just texting a friend with that same sentiment. What the ###@ is Trump's campaign manager doing? Or does he just think he can take them all on? The sad thing is...3rd time for POTUS and making the same rookie mistakes IMO.
If it makes no logical sense at all, that means we are not getting all the information. Like when your wife/GF is smiling, giggling, and touching her ex. Do you tell yourself “It just CAN’T be true”? Or do you admit to yourself that they are sharing a bed again?

seems to me that a lot of these judges are finding problems with the lawfare against trump as CYA moves in case he gets in and starts getting revenge on them. if he does,he should. all of this crap is no more or less than made up scams that have been illegal and without basis or precident from day 1. none of it should ever have been started much less gone to trial.

30-50% of "Trump's team" is working to undermine him every step of the way. The RNC is working with the DNC to insure power stays consolidated within the ranks of the morally bankrupt scum we have running this country.

The simple fact that Republicans got him to debate a whore on a network ran by her fucking in-laws and moderated by her sorority sister while she was allowed to wear a Bluetooth earring and have answers piped into her empty head tells you all you need to know.

80% of Republican leadership fears Trump. They are as corrupt as democrats and while having slightly different politics they too have absolutely no interest in seeing you prosper or your kids lives improve.
I think the new RNC without Ronna McDaniels (Mitt Romney relative), is doing better, but agree very much that most Republican politicians are against Trump and covertly working against him, like Mike Johnson. He cannot be trusted. I think some blackmail was over his adult adopted (Amish) son dealing pot it/weapons charges, but he shouldn't be screwing our country over for it. It doesn't quite seem enough for the level of RINO conversion we are seeing with him.