• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20240916-011212~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011317~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011327~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011343~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011355~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011414~2.png
Screenshot_20240916-011433~2.png

Sadly the Kenyan purged a great deal of the good ones if not all of them. To be honest. Gen Flynn was probably the only one that would have had his back. My opinion is that is why the FBI and CIA took him out before Trump officially took office. They destroyed that man's life along with his friends and family. Anyone else that was not part of the "in" group saw what they did to him. Who's going to watch that and raise their hand for the job?
Can you name anyone associated with Trump that was not part of the "in" group whose life was not destroyed?
Me either.
The same thing has occurred in the Canadian forces over the last 5 years. A systematic purge of any general grade officers that might threaten the new world order.

Another F'ing dumbass. NEVER liked this guy...EVER. I was still in elementary school and I was outspoken about how he was going to be AWFUL. This country suffered so much because of this idiot's policies. People need to see what's coming...prime rate of 20+ % again. Yep...that's what the dumb-dumb blue folks want and way too many red folks.

This would be better with all the links live instead of just a picture.

Do you have it somewhere to post it?

The left and MSM is already jumping on this calling it "divisive". :ROFLMAO:
you have to go to the trump/vance site to get the links.

maybe cut and paste will work...

Democrats used increasingly incendiary rhetoric against President Trump in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the two assassination attempts:

That doesn't even include the dangerous rhetoric against President Trump spewed by deranged Democrats during the 2016 and 2020 elections, the impeachment hoaxes, and the Summer of Love.

Meanwhile, the deplorable commentary from Democrats and the Fake News in the aftermath of the latest assassination attempt has been even worse:

Democrats and the Fake News must immediately cease their inflammatory, violent rhetoric against President Trump — which was mimicked by yesterday's would-be asssassin.

President Trump said it best: "Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse!"