• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

you have to go to the trump/vance site to get the links.

maybe cut and paste will work...

Democrats used increasingly incendiary rhetoric against President Trump in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the two assassination attempts:

That doesn't even include the dangerous rhetoric against President Trump spewed by deranged Democrats during the 2016 and 2020 elections, the impeachment hoaxes, and the Summer of Love.

Meanwhile, the deplorable commentary from Democrats and the Fake News in the aftermath of the latest assassination attempt has been even worse:

Democrats and the Fake News must immediately cease their inflammatory, violent rhetoric against President Trump — which was mimicked by yesterday's would-be asssassin.

President Trump said it best: "Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse!"

Perfect

FqZy2qyScOqz.png
Not news to anyone paying attention. The problem is, the majority don’t care. And they will enthusiastically support the social and financial crushing of those who see the truth. Hero’s sacrifice themselves for the cause of truth. Survivors do what they need to do.

Irony that a state that was the cradle of the American Revolution and the spark which gave birth to the greatest set of ideals the modern world could have ever conceived could have sunk to such lows these days. That said though, my GF, whose family on both lines had began in the Salem and New Haven area since the very beginning of Plymouth Colony, and I have always spent autumns traveling around the Salem and other rural and suburban Mass. regions every year. Unbeatable place for fall foliage, natural beauty, and incredible Colonial architecture. Salem's sister cities would be Gyeongju in Korea, and Ningbo, China.

Whats good fo4 the goose.
Didnt you democunts dox concealed carry permit holders in a couple different states?
Numerous times?
Whats the problem?

We cant win until we use equivalent brutal tactics. You must make it too costly to continue the war.

we don't want this here.

KNwmdsGIJ74k.jpeg

What the fuck kind of regressed savagery is that shit??? Even when our ancestors were banging rocks together to make spearheads and grunting and pounding their chests during showdowns with other tribes, nobody has done anything like that...
smiley_freak.gif

until we use equivalent brutal tactics.
Our definitions apparently are different.

What the fuck kind of regressed savagery is that shit??? Even when our ancestors were banging rocks together to make spearheads and grunting and pounding their chests during showdowns with other tribes, nobody has done anything like that...
smiley_freak.gif
Soon to be standard practice in America.

we don't want this here.

KNwmdsGIJ74k.jpeg
Punishment should fit the crime.
The rapist should've been sentenced to be raped a hundred times in return, then had his dick flayed, packed full of rock salt, stitched up with kevlar thread and put in a fiberglass cast then castrated with a rusty hacksaw blade.

Punishment should fit the crime.
The rapist should've been sentenced to be raped a hundred times in return, then had his dick flayed, packed full of rock salt, stitched up with kevlar thread and put in a fiberglass cast then castrated with a rusty hacksaw blade.
I assume this means you're volunteering to be the gubmint's rapist/flayer/stitcher/saw master? That's quite a billet.

I assume this means you're volunteering to be the gubmint's rapist/flayer/stitcher/saw master?
No, I figured you'd step up and handle it for them.
That's quite a billet.
Yep. I bet the cowardly SOB will think long and hard before considering raping anybody else.
And to add insult to injury I hope his sister gets some payback the jilted Amish girl way by dumping a big pot of steaming hot grits in his lap while he's asleep.

Last edited:
Whats good fo4 the goose.
Didnt you democunts dox concealed carry permit holders in a couple different states?
Numerous times?
Whats the problem?

We cant win until we use equivalent brutal tactics. You must make it too costly to continue the war.
The way I figure it, is that if they don't want folks knowing who they voted for, don't advertise it. Dad was always a believe in this and not once had a political sign in his yard. As a business owner, it make perfectly good sense. Or course, I could go the other way too and say maybe your voice will be heeded by those on the fence and if they respect you they'll possibly vote for same/similar candidates( laws/amendments/ordinances).

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The way I figure it, is that if they don't want folks knowing who they voted for, don't advertise it. Dad was always a believe in this and not once had a political sign in his yard. As a business owner, it make perfectly good sense. Or course, I could go the other way too and say maybe your voice will be heeded by those on the fence and if they respect you they'll possibly vote for same/similar candidates( laws/amendments/ordinances).

My wife was noticing sunday as we did some traveling, that there arent near as many Trump signs as in the past.
She surmised that folks are scared of being labeled a Trump supporter.
I told her that, Trump supporters aint scared of a damn thing, except prison. They know theres a chance theyll have to kill some fruit loop over a sign.

My wife was noticing sunday as we did some traveling, that there arent near as many Trump signs as in the past.
She surmised that folks are scared of being labeled a Trump supporter.
I told her that, Trump supporters aint scared of a damn thing, except prison. They know theres a chance theyll have to kill some fruit loop over a sign.
In my AO, some commie posted their harris/walz flag up (the one that looks like a Trump flag). Yesterday I noticed a Trump/Vance flag right across the street.

At this point, for me, it's called COMSEC.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
large caliber 223 ammo vs regular 223.
That large cal 223 must be freakin HUGE sitting next to reg 223 ammo

View attachment 8504082

Baby Oil too? Over 1000 bottles (he may own J&J stock I guess). Said he lined up male prostitutes and the receiving women had to have IV drips.
I wonder how much of this is legit? Or if it's retribution? Or, if it's actually cover for Epstein. What a sordid web we weave...

Reactions: notacos4u
Irony that a state that was the cradle of the American Revolution and the spark which gave birth to the greatest set of ideals the modern world could have ever conceived could have sunk to such lows these days. That said though, my GF, whose family on both lines had began in the Salem and New Haven area since the very beginning of Plymouth Colony, and I have always spent autumns traveling around the Salem and other rural and suburban Mass. regions every year. Unbeatable place for fall foliage, natural beauty, and incredible Colonial architecture. Salem's sister cities would be Gyeongju in Korea, and Ningbo, China.
So you’re saying your GF is a witch?? only kidding

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country