• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

I have not seen many Kamala/walz signs or bumper stickers here in Minnesota! Maybe 2 or 3 tops.
I don't live in the city. I do however drive into the cities for work!

Yeah almost none but there a lot of Trump stickers, signs, and flags. MN has completely flopped but it won't matter because we know who counts the votes.

i36WY7WD97wf.jpeg

No, we are totalitarian communists like you!

No you F'n dumba##! WE are the most American of the people you've ever delt with/screwed over. F'n IDIOT!!
Mac
eta: "Idiot" was the nicest word I could come up with...because, I had worse, but didn't want the alphibeti to come and kick my door down at 0300hrs.!

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex

Bombshell news just broke revealing how Iran is directly interfering in the election to stop President Trump from coming back into office.

As The Associated Press reported, the FBI has uncovered evidence that Iranian hackers sent the Biden campaign what they called “unsolicited” information stolen from Trump’s campaign. It is unclear whether, at this point, Biden’s campaign utilized the stolen information against Trump.

The emails were sent in late June and early July just weeks before Biden was forced out of the race as part of a Democrat coup.

The outlet went on to say this is the latest effort to reveal efforts regarding Iran’s efforts to interfere in the 2024 election.

"Iranian hackers sent people associated with President Joe Biden’s campaign unsolicited information that had been stolen from Republican Donald Trump’s campaign, the FBI and other federal agencies said Wednesday.

The hackers sent emails in late June and early July to people who were associated with Biden’s campaign before he dropped out. The emails “contained an excerpt taken from stolen, non-public material from former President Trump’s campaign as text in the emails,” according to a U.S. government statement.

The announcement marks the latest effort to call out what officials say are Iran’s brazen, ongoing efforts to interfere in the 2024 election, including a hack-and-leak campaign targeting Trump’s campaign."

maybe they know that passing the save act doesn't mean it passes the senate and gets signed into law before the elections.

TQp3W7iLXR0V.jpeg
maybe they know that passing the save act doesn't mean it passes the senate and gets signed into law before the elections.

TQp3W7iLXR0V.jpeg

Below is a list of Republicans who rejected the stopgap bill.

• Jim Banks, Indiana
  • Andy Biggs, Alabama
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Tim Burchett, Tennessee
  • Elijah Crane, Arizona
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Wesley Hunt, Texas
  • Doug Lamborn, Colorado
  • Nancy Mace, South Carolina
  • Cory Mills, Florida
  • Mike Rogers, Alabama
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • W. Gregory Steube, Florida
  • Beth Van Duyne, Texas

Sharmarke Issa, 42, admitted to running entities that laundered federal funding for the scheme, including Wacan Restaurant LLC and a nonprofit called Minnesota’s Somali Community.
Issa was responsible for $7.6 million of the $50 million in fraud scheme money that the federal government says it lost,
Issa claimed to serve 2.3 million meals to children at his food sites. He admitted that some of the fraud scheme money instead went to properties he purchased in Edina, Minneapolis and elsewhere.