• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

There is an unused prison in north west Illinois.
Built and never utilized supposedly due to union pressure. The Feds bought it for $165M. Obama wanted to use it after closing Gauntanimo but that fell through as well.

We ought to start utilizing it for illeagals.
Deport the unworthy and the trouble makers. The rest can learn English, work ethic, and true American Values. The key to getting out is a citizenship test, and a job.

New Docs Shed Light On Air Force’s ‘Goal’ To Reduce ‘White Male Population’ Joining Officer Ranks​

“goal” of reducing the number of white male applicants in a popular officer program after spending months stonewalling requests for their release.

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman C.Q. Brown — at the time the highest-ranking member of the Air Force — issued a memorandum in 2022 that the branch was updating its racial and gender demographic goals for applicants seeking to become officers, in a bid to prioritize “diversity and inclusion.”

1726843049271.png

Four Russian soldiers have been arrested and charged with torturing and murdering Russell Bentley, a U.S. citizen who had fought alongside pro-Kremlin rebels in eastern Ukraine, Russian investigators said Friday.

Bentley, a 64-year-old self-described communist from Dallas, Texas, joined pro-Russia separatists in 2014 to fight against Ukrainian forces. He went missing in the Russian-occupied city of Donetsk in April and was later found dead.

became a Russian citizen in 2021

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Four Russian soldiers have been arrested and charged with torturing and murdering Russell Bentley, a U.S. citizen who had fought alongside pro-Kremlin rebels in eastern Ukraine, Russian investigators said Friday.

Bentley, a 64-year-old self-described communist from Dallas, Texas, joined pro-Russia separatists in 2014 to fight against Ukrainian forces. He went missing in the Russian-occupied city of Donetsk in April and was later found dead.

became a Russian citizen in 2021

Funny. That commie was the missing link. The NPCs in the USA used to love Russia until they received their software update. That commie never got the update :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and Mwalex
Three Mile Island nuclear plant to reopen to meet Microsoft AI demand

- reopening; not for the people and cheaper electricity for citizens..... NOPE. Opening for paymasters

"The reopening of the plant is expected to create more than 3,000 jobs while adding over 800 megawatts of carbon-free electricity to the grid, Constellation Energy said. It is also anticipated to boost Pennsylvania’s GDP by $16 billion, generating over $3 billion in state and federal taxes."
IMO - nuclear energy is still the way to go.. need more Nuk plants in the usa

which is why I shudder when I see anybody with a Washington state license plate down here in the south....bringing their "values" with them. Same with any of the far left states...they move to escape the tax burden, crime, etc....then bring their "beliefs" with them because they're either not smart enough they're such zealots they refuse to self analyze and have some amount of introspection.

I'm sure many of us wonder why we actually supported so-called Republicans and military leaders now that the curtain has been drawn back.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
which is why I shudder when I see anybody with a Washington state license plate down here in the south....bringing their "values" with them. Same with any of the far left states...they move to escape the tax burden, crime, etc....then bring their "beliefs" with them because they're either not smart enough they're such zealots they refuse to self analyze and have some amount of introspection.

I'm sure many of us wonder why we actually supported so-called Republicans and military leaders now that the curtain has been drawn back.
There is a certain percentage of them (us) that are Conservative and will always remain that way. I'm one of 'em.

But, unfortunately, our percentage is probably not very high.

Good to be on guard, but I hope I would be judged by others as an individual.

We had a number of liberal friends, but just couldn't deal with it (them) any longer. Never seen a more close minded, in some cases frothing at the mouth, nasty group of people.

There is a certain percentage of them (us) that are Conservative and will always remain that way. I'm one of 'em.

But, unfortunately, our percentage is probably not very high.

Good to be on guard, but I hope I would be judged by others as an individual.

We had a number of liberal friends, but just couldn't deal with it (them) any longer. Never seen a more close minded, in some cases frothing at the mouth, nasty group of people.
Agreed. Though I like to think of myself more as a Conservative-Constitutionalist. And yes, liberal folks...it's nearly impossible to have an actual intellictual conversation on the direction of the country, COTUS, and overall beliefs...truly a group of "our way (whatever that is) or the highway."

heard about this shooting yesterday, but not the details...

a time to kill.

But here’s where the story takes a horrifying turn: multiple members of the community and those close to the sheriff allege that the judge was involved in the rape of Sheriff Stines’ underage daughter. If these allegations are true—and the weight of local beliefs suggests they might be—then the shooting may have been an act of a father seeking justice for the unspeakable crime committed against his daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: BytorJr