PortaJohn

1728311957945.png

Reactions: theLBC
The "excuses" are lousy. How many people wreck looking at the big GE sign in Schenedtady, especially at Christmas? 100% commie stranglehold, and IMO, a violation of 1A rights (which of course, commies being commie...don't care about). The city said they didn't get the permit filled out or something to that nature...how much ya want to bet that application for permit went into file cabinet 86?

I've heard this guy at Sticker Mule isn't the most charitable guy which could also cause a lack of sympathy. However, I hear that there are tons of yard signs about this "light the sign" thing.

New Zealand’s entire littoral support force was destroyed in a decisive battle with a reef. 💪

Who knew navigation was so misogynistic?

''I interviewed a female veteran who served as an officer on ships about this incident, and she shared an intriguing perspective I’ve never heard before.
She said that it took men centuries and thousands of shipwrecks to master commanding ships without major incidents, and we should expect some losses as women, who think differently, learn the ropes and gain that experience too doing it their way.😅

She said losses are to be expected and they are ok especially if there’s no loss of life.

She said we shouldn’t try to investigate this from a male perspective but learn lessons from a female perspective.I didn’t include this in the article because I couldn’t figure out how to present it without sparking a DEI firestorm, but it’s a thought-provoking take nonetheless.

what about when they start flying airplanes

Navy Plane Overshoots Runway and Ends Up in Ocean, but All 9 Aboard Escape Unharmed​

1728313609884.png

This one belongs in the shitter..

Unfuckingbelievable…. The lunacy coming out of that clip is literally making my head hurt. Aside from the core bullshit premise that “…we need to shift away from a model that does the greatest good, to a model that focuses on relief equity…” I don’t know what pissed me off more, the constant use of the word “intersectionality” or the smug arrogance of the moron saying ”you have to accept my cat interrupting this call” as she continued to spew buzzword salad.

How the fuck did we get to this point?

Unfuckingbelievable…. The lunacy coming out of that clip is literally making my head hurt. Aside from the core bullshit premise that “…we need to shift away from a model that does the greatest good, to a model that focuses on relief equity…” I don’t know what pissed me off more, the constant use of the word “intersectionality” or the smug arrogance of the moron saying ”you have to accept my cat interrupting this call” as she continued to spew buzzword salad.

Dark spiritual forces with it's finger triggering the nerds.

Quite literally this is revenge of the nerds, but with deadly consequence.

Tis what happens when a nation turns it's back on God.

How? Because as a rule conservative-Constitutional loving citizens tend to be the MOST accomodating to others; unlike the communists. We, use Constitution loving folk, were not aggressive enough. Plain and simple.

Futhermore, the GOP sold us out every step of the way. They, GOP, may be Republican in party name, but anti-republican in spirit and action.

IF Trump gets in office, he needs to have an EO that anybody that says we live in a democracy has to do 20 years of community service at a minimum. Constitutional Republic with democratically elected representaves who are SUPPOSED to represent the ideals of their citizenry. We also have a citizenry who only votes in the main election, not the primary; so, the built-in term limit (aka, voting out) does not work as designed.

Edit:
I'll add that the wedding cake was a HUGE part of this lunacy. Once they said they had to make it; that was the end. So many, many things wrong with that. Government forcing a PRIVATE business to do business with folks they don't want to do business with is #1. Once that ruling was made, the door was wide open - like our border.

Add to that the liberals boycott and destroy ANYBODY of differening view. It truly makes one appreciate the concept of Galt's Gulch. We can have a Galt's Gulch we knew which companies support the Constitution as it was written, not some damn modern "living document" shit (wanna change it, go for an amendment...otherwise it is as it was written). Note, I'm specifically not saying "conservative businesses here" because I know a lot of conservatives who actually don't believe much in COTUS...their way or highway....that's the circle completing itself where the hard, hard right are similar to the generic left.

Last edited:

Futhermore, the GOP sold us out every step of the way. They, GOP, may be Republican in party name, but anti-republican in spirit and action.

^^^ begins and ends with this! Commies gonna do commie stuff, no one should be the least surprised by that. Its the GOP sellouts (most of the GOP) that are truly responsible.

^^^ begins and ends with this! Commies gonna do commie stuff, no one should be the least surprised by that. Its the GOP sellouts (most of the GOP) that are truly responsible.
Absolutely!
I finally saw the light a while back. Most of the Republican party is compromised, crooked, traitors. Almost all of the Democrats are.

#LizChenney
#DanCrenshaw
#MoreNamesThanICareToType

Absolutely!
I finally saw the light a while back. Most of the Republican party is compromised, crooked, traitors. Almost all of the Democrats are.

#LizChenney
#DanCrenshaw
#adam kinzinger
#kevin mccarthy
#lindsey graham
#paul ryan
#etc......

Absolutely!

#LizChenney
#DanCrenshaw
Case in point:
JUST IN: RNC Does Not Have a Single Election Attorney to Prevent Voter Fraud in Arizona as 218,000 Voters Are Registered Without Verifying Citizenship, What Gives?
Selling out at every turn. You can bet your a$$ the other side would flood the state with attorney's if roles were reversed.

apparently spain.

Let’s see, there’s a strange somewhat threatening man behind me so I’m just going to attempt to defuse the situation by engaging in diplomacy all the while holding my 1 year old child with one hand. When diplomacy failed I was in disbelief so I grabbed my child and turned my back to him. This could not be happening because they said immigrants are nice and help with diversity.

He would not have gotten within 20 feet of the child and woman without a response from me, but hay, I guess this is what society has created for the modern man.

Glad I’m an old crusty fucker and the older I get the dirtier I’ll fight.

so this fucking cunt has been caught breaking election laws 10 times now?
and so fucking what? is she going to prison?

10 losses, each one constituting treason, and her head is still attached to her body...