PortaJohn

odd? maybe they are misinterpreting it.

1.jpg

New Zealand’s entire littoral support force was destroyed in a decisive battle with a reef. 💪

Who knew navigation was so misogynistic?

''I interviewed a female veteran who served as an officer on ships about this incident, and she shared an intriguing perspective I’ve never heard before.
She said that it took men centuries and thousands of shipwrecks to master commanding ships without major incidents, and we should expect some losses as women, who think differently, learn the ropes and gain that experience too doing it their way.😅

She said losses are to be expected and they are ok especially if there’s no loss of life.

She said we shouldn’t try to investigate this from a male perspective but learn lessons from a female perspective.I didn’t include this in the article because I couldn’t figure out how to present it without sparking a DEI firestorm, but it’s a thought-provoking take nonetheless.

So honey, with centuries of lessons, experience and knowledge gained, we're supposed to start over from scratch just so you can drive a boat ?

Go make me a sammich.

Isn't that the gold standard when it comes to DEI ,anywhere its applied?

I think someone needs a torpedo in the aft.

Let’s see, there’s a strange somewhat threatening man behind me so I’m just going to attempt to defuse the situation by engaging in diplomacy all the while holding my 1 year old child with one hand. When diplomacy failed I was in disbelief so I grabbed my child and turned my back to him. This could not be happening because they said immigrants are nice and help with diversity.

He would not have gotten within 20 feet of the child and woman without a response from me, but hay, I guess this is what society has created for the modern man.

Glad I’m an old crusty fucker and the older I get the dirtier I’ll fight.
Many new age liberals are terrified of being seen as aggressive and dangerous. True street people, like 3rd world immigrants, understand the concept of violent aggression and the cues that precede it. That’s why semi-psychos seem to glide through life without the hassles normies face. If you cultivate that image, after some practice it shows through to the people that threaten harm. It’s all about commitment. They see it in the attitude and eyes of those they avoid.

New Zealand’s entire littoral support force was destroyed in a decisive battle with a reef. 💪

Who knew navigation was so misogynistic?

''I interviewed a female veteran who served as an officer on ships about this incident, and she shared an intriguing perspective I’ve never heard before.
She said that it took men centuries and thousands of shipwrecks to master commanding ships without major incidents, and we should expect some losses as women, who think differently, learn the ropes and gain that experience too doing it their way.😅

She said losses are to be expected and they are ok especially if there’s no loss of life.

She said we shouldn’t try to investigate this from a male perspective but learn lessons from a female perspective.I didn’t include this in the article because I couldn’t figure out how to present it without sparking a DEI firestorm, but it’s a thought-provoking take nonetheless.

I wonder if she knows for most of those centuries they didn't have sonar?...

R

so this fucking cunt has been caught breaking election laws 10 times now?
and so fucking what? is she going to prison?

The penalty for this needs to be a long time in prison (min 20 years per event). If working for a foreign entity...death penalty. Plain and simple. Regardless, a traitor to The Constitution.

Many new age liberals are terrified of being seen as aggressive and dangerous. True street people, like 3rd world immigrants, understand the concept of violent aggression and the cues that precede it. That’s why semi-psychos seem to glide through life without the hassles normies face. If you cultivate that image, after some practice it shows through to the people that threaten harm. It’s all about commitment. They see it in the attitude and eyes of those they avoid.
Moving with a purpose and making eye contact, with a slight head nod can head off a lot of problems. Growing up in certain areas, you better learn real fast how to spot predators and how to deal with them. You learn how to carry yourself with a attitude. Many people when first meeting me are put off by my demeanor. I look angry even when I'm not.
I have had people on a few occasions. Ask me if I grew up in south Minneapolis? They then say my so and so grew up there and they have the same look as you do! When I ask where their so and so grew up?
They respond with neighborhoods that I grew up in. I rarely have anybody mess with me or get in my personal space. Uninvited.

Moving with a purpose and making eye contact, with a slight head nod can head off a lot of problems. Growing up in certain areas, you better learn real fast how to spot predators and how to deal with them. You learn how to carry yourself with a attitude. Many people when first meeting me are put off by my demeanor. I look angry even when I'm not.
I have had people on a few occasions. Ask me if I grew up in south Minneapolis? They then say my so and so grew up there and they have the same look as you do! When I ask where their so and so grew up?
They respond with neighborhoods that I grew up in. I rarely have anybody mess with me or get in my personal space. Uninvited.
That first sentencce hits it out of the park. Moving with purpose (has that don't mess with me connotation), brief eye contact (I know you're there), and they head nod (it's all cool bud no disrepecting here...let's just move along).

No way....yeah right...Al Sharpton...LOL....that's funny and GROSS.

These people need exposed!!!!! Combs' and Epstein's list must go public!!!! If Trump wins, this needs to be one of the first day things...along with declassifying all of JFK...unredacted.

I think PDiddy is a bit harder to determine because some of the celebrities probably just go for a "photo shot" at the party and leave. The real question with Combs is underage and non-consentual. People are free (morality non-withstanding) to have freak-outs so long as minors are not involved and it's all consentual.

If you look vulnerable.....you will be vulnerable. I don't fancy myself as any kind of tough guy but invade my space and I'll absolutely throw down. Very seldom does someone push my boundaries....so I guess it works🍻

For those up for a conspiracy: it would only take a loss of 27,000 Republican votes in North Carolina to get a KH The presidency. Milton and Helene both showed "odd" tracking behavior on radar, not to mention Congress was addressing how to handle a mass casualty incident days before Helene happens.

Are Helene and Milton a result of weather modification strategies to throw the election?

Remember we have been using weather modification since Vietnam. And we have a government that's willing to experiment and kill its subjects I mean citizens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerson0311

Just another law they passed with a straight party line vote. The Democrats have a one seat majority in Minnesota! Timmy Walz ran on being bipartisan and working across the party line . Yet, not one republican bill or amendment to a bill got voted on! Not ONE! The democrats changed all the voting laws and yes everybody gets a license or id . With zero proof of who they are! They are also getting registered to vote with either ID or DL.
That's why Minnesota is doomed to become a permanently controlled Democrat state like Cali or New York!