PortaJohn

psa

My systolic has been in the 120s (high normal) my entire life. I had one primary who put me on BP meds. I took them for about a week and felt like total crap. Never went back to him. BP is still in the same range 20 years later, and calcium is a 1. We are overmedicated, and BP medicine absolutely sucks unless you have high BP.

Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
Total bullshit. There are many women I would vote for, and every single one of them is a conservative and in their right mind. I would say that they are the exception rather than the rule though...
Yes, it's a straw man (woman) argument. The reason men won't vote for Harris is that her political views don't align with theirs, not because she's a woman. But they know that...it's just part of their playbook to label their opponents as sexist/racist, to distract from their horrible policy goals. Men line up to vote for true conservative women that put the Constitution and our nation's interests first. Looking at you, Sam Elliot, you massively-disappointing idiot.

Total bullshit. There are many women I would vote for, and every single one of them is a conservative and in their right mind. I would say that they are the exception rather than the rule though...
Yeah and fuck that professor. I'd love to have the opportunity to cast my vote for Thomas Sowell.

Why Depression Rates Are Higher Among Liberals​

In 2022, there were an estimated 59.3 million adults aged 18 or older in the United States with AMI. This number represented 23.1% of all U.S. adults. The observed prevalence of AMI was higher among females (26.4%) than males (19.7%).

Yes, it's a straw man (woman) argument. The reason men won't vote for Harris is that her political views don't align with theirs, not because she's a woman. But they know that...it's just part of their playbook to label their opponents as sexist/racist, to distract from their horrible policy goals. Men line up to vote for true conservative women that put the Constitution and our nation's interests first. Looking at you, Sam Elliot, you massively-disappointing idiot.
Yeah Sam Elliott is probably on video (willingly or unwillingly) doing unspeakable things to little kids just like the rest of Hollywood. I think it's what they HAVE to do to be successful there. That's how they've kept it secret for so long.

Screenshot_20241009-134935~2.png

entry/conservative-justices-skeptical-in-major-gun-case_n_610565bce4609945d6b85d63

In my 20s I competed in kickboxing, during my preflight physicals the nurse, dr had a hard time hearing my heart through the stethoscope while taking deep breaths due to how low my resting heart rate was. Now no so much, 20+ years later I’m in the high normal range bp. Resting heart rate is still low from my age but no where near when I was competing.

Reactions: MadDuner