PortaJohn

100% mocking the Catholic Eucharist.
I'm not Catholic but this pisses me off.
I understand that a lot of these liberal politicians are amoral pieces of shit but I cannot understand why they cannot leave other people alone. They have an over ridding desire to mock non-Muslim religions at all costs. Guess they have figured out that Christians are not going to fight back.

i hope he goes to prison.

oBCk5Mp1JXwP.jpeg

I understand that a lot of these liberal politicians are amoral pieces of shit but I cannot understand why they cannot leave other people alone. They have an over ridding desire to mock non-Muslim religions at all costs. Guess they have figured out that Christians are not going to fight back.
They are led by the evil one, and he is incredibly insecure about his position because he knows the truth.

i hope he goes to prison.

oBCk5Mp1JXwP.jpeg
Provide intel to (China) ahead of any US military action. That, it treason; I'm sure if he was willing to say that...he's done that. Hang or firing squad the MOFO, or better yet...draw and quarter!!!

He has more than a passing resemblance to the other general Field Marshall that was a bit on the "look at all my medals" flashy and a bit on the "efem" side - Field Marshall Goering.

Reactions: Ltcg
Reactions: Mwalex