PortaJohn

so basically, the "staffing" company takes 20% of the wages the migrants would have earned...

mTIXnOLPN1NZ.jpeg

Glad I don't own a Beretta Branded anything (couldn't hit broad-side of Mt. Everest with my old 8045 - good riddance). But seeing this, I'm reminded as to why I don't own any Beretta product. If I was their marketing department, I'd pay to NOT have him use my product.
Beretta took a pretty solid 2A stand during the Obama years, shit my bad we are still in the Obama years.

I’m thinking the reason they lost the mil pistol was because they were pro 2A.

Military had just bought B92 spares, Beretta announces it was leaving an unfriendly 2A state for a friendly one, military announces a pistol trial which they had been indifferent to previously, Berettas 92A3 is disqualified or rejected early despite looking to have changed some things for the better.

Not an owner of any of their products but appreciate their support.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Beretta took a pretty solid 2A stand during the Obama years, shit my bad we are still in the Obama years.

I’m thinking the reason they lost the mil pistol was because they were pro 2A.

Military had just bought B92 spares, Beretta announces it was leaving an unfriendly 2A state for a friendly one, military announces a pistol trial which they had been indifferent to previously, Berettas 92A3 is disqualified or rejected early despite looking to have changed some things for the better.

Not an owner of any of their products but appreciate their support.
Fair enough there!!! I’d totally loose respect if THEY gave him one. I had two cougars…couldn’t shoot either worth a damn. I guess Franchise is a Beretta product so I’m falling back on “not branded…lol.”

Speaking of which what the heck is wrong with the APX…..dirt cheap….like Kel-Tec cheap.

All hail the teleprompter part three

Forget whether of not the USA can stand another 50 days of this thing…..all humankind should be worried that THIS is going to be a figurehead for the NWO…unreal. Humankind will take take back to say Homo Habilis.

Thank God Musk’s company can land a rocket back on the very launchpad it launched from. The only rocket Kumhola knows is the one that launches well…draw your own picture.