PortaJohn

i am almost with you, except the Constitution doesn't guarantee me any rights, that guarantee is provided by my Creator, God, at birth. the Constitution restricts the government from infringing on those rights. supposedly.
That is also very true. I guess when we say rights...we're talking about the Bill of Rights which as you say are inalienable rights which come through The Creator and also very true COTUS by design LIMITS the government...the US of A was created to have a LIMITED government. Not this massive behemoth. I'd love to take this current state of affairs back to 1776-1791 and say... "this is what happened; now, we're not smart enough anymore to fix this, so use your super-brains to design this rot and behemoth out of the system."

looks like walz was vetted by the same team vetting migrant criminals.

puJ3xyPL0QpN.jpeg
Hope this is true. It could end Walz as VP and Governor.

Reactions: Cody S
Hope this is true. It could end Walz as VP and Governor.
Even if it does turn out to be true, ASGH.
It'll just get swept under the rug like Hunter's laptop, the cocaine found in the whitehouse and all the other underhanded shenanigans the commie party has been pulling over the years.

nothing will happen until it is too late to matter.

Mark Block has been consulting for Republicans for years. So when he discovered an old email account he used for the 2012 Herman Cain presidential campaign was receiving receipts for donations to Democrat candidates like Kamala Harris, he became alarmed.

The discovery led Block -- a stalwart Republican -- and his lawyers on a journey that escalated Monday evening when he filed a groundbreaking lawsuit in the Wisconsin state courts under civil racketeering laws, alleging he is a victim of identity theft in a conspiracy to abuse the massive ActBlue fundraising platform.
That platform is designed to benefit Democrats with small donations under $200 that evade Federal Election Commission reporting requirements, the suit stated.
Block’s litigation — which called the misuse of his Personally Identifiable Information (PII) “smurfing” — mirrors allegations that the House Administration Committee uncovered during a recent computer analysis that identified tens of thousands of suspicious donations placed through the ActBlue platform that appear to come from people who do not have the means to give large amounts of money.

Those are terrorist being prepositioned before the election. Incase Trump wins and shuts the floodgates for
pouring their terror training camps graduates into America! They want as many trained islamist terrorists as possible to get thru before the election. Just incase.

BRICS country Modi doing BRICS stuff gets Trudeau's panties (I'll guess tiger thongs) in a wad.

Of course PA going to cheat. 2020 they received 800 K more mail in ballots thnthey sent out!h
Add Michigan, Virginia, Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia. And we're gonna let it happen.

Last edited:

Finally, the APD, FBI and Homeland Security informed us that those sending the messages and controlling our buildings were part of the notorious Tren De Aragua gang from Venezuela. They also mentioned that our situation was just "a blip on the radar," as this gang is causing significant problems nationwide.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
why couldn't they trace them back to the points of origin or where they went?

If they are actually drones, I would wonder the same thing.

The reports were that some were roughly 20' in size. THAT'S TWENTY FEET IN SIZE!

If it was some Chyneeze DJI drone that fit in the palm of your hand, I would almost give them the benefit of the doubt because those would be harder to detect, easier to launch and easier to recover w/o being caught.

I have to scratch my head as to why this is even making the news headlines now after several years of embarrassingly uncontested incursions into airspace over our most sensitive facilities. I had heard but not read that the same things have happened at Groom Lake. WTF?

This shit was reported on at least as early as 2021 and was likely going on waaaaay before they admitted it.

The 2021 article specifically mentions Langley AFB, Davis-Monthan AFB, and even Joint Base Andrews
2021 Article: https://www.twz.com/41215/air-force...nd-it-wants-your-ideas-on-how-to-protect-them

4 more from just this year:

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Reactions: gigamortis
If they are actually drones, I would wonder the same thing.

The reports were that some were roughly 20' in size. THAT'S TWENTY FEET IN SIZE!

If it was some Chyneeze DJI drone that fit in the palm of your hand, I would almost give them the benefit of the doubt because those would be harder to detect, easier to launch and easier to recover w/o being caught.

I have to scratch my head as to why this is even making the news headlines now after several years of embarrassingly uncontested incursions into airspace over our most sensitive facilities. I had heard but not read that the same things have happened at Groom Lake. WTF?

This shit was reported on at least as early as 2021 and was likely going on waaaaay before they admitted it.

Because the CIC, his boss, and half of Congress are bought and paid for. Walzs and Newsom are already bought out as well.