PortaJohn

Screenshot_20241015-190112~2.png
Screenshot_20241015-190126~2.png
Screenshot_20241015-190144~2.png

Reactions: Cody S
exactly. I highly doubt it, but he could begin on the path to redemption at any time so I'll likely watch a few minutes of the interview looking for tough questions.
I doubt anything will change until we hear about large scale firings at fox.
really cable news is dead, get a mug club and dw+ pass and you'll get some actual news.

exactly. I highly doubt it, but he could begin on the path to redemption at any time so I'll likely watch a few minutes of the interview looking for tough questions.
I doubt anything will change until we hear about large scale firings at fox.
really cable news is dead, get a mug club and dw+ pass and you'll get some actual news.
heard she's giving him only 30 minutes, which means not that many questions with her bloviating bullshit way of answering anything.

Speaking of Tejas, Ted Cruz is killin’ it in his debate with Colin Allred right now. Allred’s not a moron, but Ted’s a monster in a debate. Pretty sure he has a photographic memory too…his recall of facts to rebut and redirect the conversation is pretty wild to watch.

I can only find it on Youtube though:

Speaking of Tejas, Ted Cruz is killin’ it in his debate with Colin Allred right now. Allred’s not a moron, but Ted’s a monster in a debate. Pretty sure he has a photographic memory too…his recall of facts to rebut and redirect the conversation is pretty wild to watch.

I can only find it on Youtube though:

I guess they are done with Beto